Greece debt crisis Can it unite Europe where
Europeans are discussing creating a European monetary fund -- their own version of the IMF -- to handle problems like the Greece debt crisis. Agreeing on this idea would test even those most dedicated to European unity.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : greece, debt, crisis, unite, europe, where, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, commentary, uhslieyaixy, greece, debt, crisis, unite, europe, http, www.csmonitor.com, commentary.rss, christian, science, monitor, commentary, greece, debt, crisis, unite, europe, where,
Article Viewed 888 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | commentary
monitor editorials, columns (from daniel schorr and others), and opinion pieces from noted experts.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 40562 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Greece debt crisis Can it unite Europe where
Date Listed : Friday, March 26, 2010
Source : ,
- CDISC Broadens Efforts in Europe CDISC significantly expanded its presence in Europe in 2011 and anticipates this trend will continue. CDISC has long had a presence in Europe through its European CDISC Coordinating Committee (E3C)...(PRWeb ...
- Argentina beats Greece 2 0 even with seven starters sitting out Argentina easily beat Greece, even after coach Diego Maradona decided to rest seven starters. Argentina will now face Mexico in the second round, setting the scene for a spectacular rematch ...
- UK budget 2010 New era of austerity in Europe where UK budget 2010: Britain today unveiled budget cuts to raise £40 billion in state revenues through tax increases, welfare cuts, and salary freezes. But history suggests that raising taxes during ...
- Catholic abuse crisis Church hits out at critics archbishop speaks of shame The Catholic abuse crisis swirling around the Vatican has grown this week, with a cardinal complaining about press bias and an archbishop writing of the church's 'misplaced concern about the ...
- Greek debt crisis pushing more European integration where As the Greek debt crisis rolls on, some in Britain worry that the crisis is being used to undermine economic sovereignty and pushes European integration further.
- China Wall Street and the financial crisis Francis Fukuyama talks with Henry PaulsonScholar Francis Fukuyama and former Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson talk about China, Wall Street, and the global financial crisis.
- Greece bailout Whats the future of the euro where The Greece bailout package agreed to by European leaders and the International Monetary Fund last week decreases the likelihood of a Greek government default. But the wrangling over the bailout ...
- Greece debt crisis Can it unite Europe where Europeans are discussing creating a European monetary fund -- their own version of the IMF -- to handle problems like the Greece debt crisis. Agreeing on this idea would test ...
- Euro zone includes IMF in backup bailout for Greece debtIn Brussels, the 16 euro zone nations agree to include the IMF in a backup bailout for Greece debt.
- Israel crisis US must keep up the pressureObama must persuade Israel that peace with the Palestinians is a 'vital' interest, and not merely a common one.