OAS reelects Insulza but is the worlds oldest regional group still relevant where
José Miguel Insulza was reelected secretary general of the Organization of American States (OAS) today. The former Chilean cabinet minister was the only candidate on the ballot, prompting many to ask: Why bother with the vote?
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : reelects, insulza, worlds, oldest, regional, group, still, relevant, where, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, world, 1f4otklsnwm, reelects, insulza, world, oldest, regional, group, still, relevant, http, www.csmonitor.com, world.rss, christian, science, monitor, world, reelects, insulza, worlds, oldest, regional, group, still, relevant, where,
Article Viewed 766 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | world
daily, award-winning international news from csmonitor.com
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 43650 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : OAS reelects Insulza but is the worlds oldest regional group still relevant where
Date Listed : Thursday, March 25, 2010
Source : ,
- Worlds longest kidney transplant chain completedThe world's longest living-donor kidney transplant chain has just been completed. The chain involved 30 donors, 30 recipients and 17 hospitals throughout the U.S.
- Early results from the worlds brightest X ray source The SLAC linear collider in Menlo Park, California has already made a name for itself as one of the world’s largest and most prolific particle accelerator facilities dedicated to high ...
- Worlds first plastic antibodies in live organisms Stop spread of bee venom in miceResearchers have developed the first "plastic antibodies" successfully employed in live organisms -- stopping the spread of bee venom through the bloodstream of mice.
- Britain names Chagos Islands worlds largest marine preserve The government of Britain named the Chagos Islands – home to the military base of Diego Garcia and some of the Indian Ocean's healthiest coral reefs – the world's largest ...
- 19 of the Worlds Top Asbestos and Mesothelioma Doctors Gather May 3 4 2010 in Las Vegas Perrin Conferences presents a rare gathering of 19 of the world's top doctors, researchers, and scientists at "A Conference on Asbestos and Mesothelioma," chaired by renowned doctors Samuel Hammar, MD ...
- Worlds smallest superconductor developed Sheet of four pairs of molecules less than one nanometer wide Scientists have developed the world's smallest superconductor, a sheet of four pairs of molecules less than one nanometer wide. The new study provides the first evidence that nanoscale molecular superconducting ...
- Predominantly Muslim Egypt renovates the Christian faiths oldest monastery Amid an escalating sectarian divide, a predominantly Muslim Egypt is touting the completed renovation of the world's oldest monastery as a symbol of tolerance and harmony with the Christian faith ...
- OAS reelects Insulza but is the worlds oldest regional group still relevant where José Miguel Insulza was reelected secretary general of the Organization of American States (OAS) today. The former Chilean cabinet minister was the only candidate on the ballot, prompting many to ...
- Worlds Most Amazing Natural High Blood Pressure Treatment Lower High Blood Pressure -New Herbal Supplement Promises to Help Maintain Healthy Blood PressureRated Outstanding In The Market. (PRWeb Mar 21, 2010)
- Dinosaurs oldest relative foundScientists have discovered a dinosaur-like creature 10 million years older than the earliest known dinosaurs.