Pentagon wants dollor 33 billion more for war in Afghanistan
The Pentagon's request for a $33 billion war supplemental for Afghanistan has Congress concerned about long-term costs. Training Afghan security forces, for instance, could take years.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : pentagon, wants, dollor, billion, more, afghanistan, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, pginsxkcazw, pentagon, wants, billion, more, afghanistan, http, www.csmonitor.com, csm.rss, christian, science, monitor, stories, pentagon, wants, dollor, billion, more, afghanistan,
Article Viewed 909 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | all stories
all of today's stories from the christian science monitor
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 161166 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Pentagon wants dollor 33 billion more for war in Afghanistan
Date Listed : Thursday, March 25, 2010
Source : ,
- MediGroup for the First Time Exceeds dollor 2 Billion in Alternate Site. Founded in 1999 by physicians and medical supply logistics experts, MediGroup Physician Services is now the nation's largest group purchasing organization for the non-acute health care market....(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read ...
- Deepwater Horizon disaster could have billion dollar impact The Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico in April 2010 will have a large economic impact on the US Gulf fisheries. A new study says that over ...
- California faces dollor 19 billion budget deficit despite massive cutsThe California budget deficit stands a $19.1 billion, even after two years of steep cuts. Democrats oppose Governor Schwarzenegger's proposed cuts but can't agree on a solution.
- Scripps Announces Plans for Regions First Proton Therapy Center dollor 185 Million Facility to Offer Advanced Care to Cancer Patients Scripps Health today announced plans to open the first patient care facility in San Diego County to offer advanced proton therapy to cancer patients. Groundbreaking for the $185 million ...
- In Afghanistan war zone a movie theater comes back to life
An old movie theater in Lashkar Gah, shuttered by years of Afghanistan wars and hard-line Islamic rule, will soon reopen to host poetry readings and movies again. A sign of ...
- Nissans electric Leaf to cost dollor 25 000Nissan's electric vehicle 'Leaf' will cost $25,000, including a $7500 government subsidy financed by taxpayers.
- DuPont Pledges dollor 200 000 to Improve Communications Effectiveness in AgricultureChallenge Grant Supports Innovative Program at the University of Illinois (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3816114.htm
- Defense budget After Afghanistan and Iraq withdrawal a peace dividend where An Afghanistan and Iraq withdrawal could trim billions of dollars from the US defense budget.
- Obamas surprise Afghanistan trip begins life after healthcare President Obama took a secret trip to Afghanistan this weekend to impress upon Afghan President Hamid Karzai the need to cut corruption. It is his first trip to Afghanistan as ...
- Earth Hour 2010 aims to get 1 billion to turn off the lights For this year's Earth Hour, set for 8:30 p.m. Saturday, more businesses and governments are expected to take part in the campaign to turn off the lights. The aim: at ...