Full Sail University Faculty and Students Work on IMAX Film Hubble 3D Released Nationwide March 19 2010
Full Sail University (http://www.fullsail.edu) is proud to recognize James Neihouse, Cinematography and Lighting Full Sail instructor, who served as the Director of Photography and astronaut crew trainer who led a team that included Full Sail staff and students to produce the upcoming IMAX® film, Hubble 3D (http://www.imax.com/ hubble). (PRWeb Mar 20, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ hubble3d/ fullsail/ prweb3755114.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : full, sail, university, faculty, students, work, imax, film, hubble, released, nationwide, march, 2010, http, www.prweb.com, releases, hubble3d, fullsail, prweb3755114.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, full, sail, university, faculty, students, work, imax, film, hubble, released, nationwide, march, 2010,
Article Viewed 1131 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Full Sail University Faculty and Students Work on IMAX Film Hubble 3D Released Nationwide March 19 2010
Date Listed : Monday, March 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Harvard University Fogg Museum Asked to Intervene in Authentication of. To get more information about this controversial painting and read more about the process and procedures that have taken place to authenticate this painting, visit...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full ...
- California Southern University Announces Availability of Bachelor of.New online degree program combines foundational criminal justice courses with cutting-edge curriculum.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209220.htm
- Keeping faculty a big problem for universities Attracting and retaining the world’s brightest students is on the mind of every university official. But a new, unprecedented study in the journal Science suggests leaders in higher education...
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- Superb New Wavelength Calibration Standard Released By NSG Precision.Customers demanded it, so NSG Precision Cells produced it. A spectrophotometer wavelength calibration standard that never needs to be replaced or recalibrated.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9212395.htm
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.
- Spectacular Space Bubble Photographed by Hubble
SPACE.com SPACE.com - A
spectacular new photo from the Hubble Space Telescope has revealed a stunning
space bubble filled with baby stars.
- Lead Generation Marketing ROI Study ReleasedSurvey Reveals Opportunities to Increase B2B Lead Generation Performance and Profitability. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb3426094.htm
- Hubble captures bubbles and baby stars A spectacular new Hubble Space Telescope image — one of the largest ever released of a star-forming region — highlights N11, part of a complex network of gas clouds and ...
- The University of Atlanta to Launch Second International Cohort of Recently Inaugurated and much acclaimed DBA Degree Program in Managerial Science The high demand and the institution’s response to it are signs of major program Success and Broad Institutional Expansion. (PRWeb Mar 27, 2010)