Cornerstone Health Corporation Named Manager of Orthopedic Institutes Hospital and Tower Day Surgery Center
Oklahoma-based health management company partners with nationally-recognized orthopedic hospital. (PRWeb Mar 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 03/ prweb3753214.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : cornerstone, health, corporation, named, manager, orthopedic, institutes, hospital, tower, surgery, center, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3753214.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, cornerstone, health, corporation, named, manager, orthopedic, institutes, hospital, tower, surgery, center,
Article Viewed 906 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Cornerstone Health Corporation Named Manager of Orthopedic Institutes Hospital and Tower Day Surgery Center
Date Listed : Monday, March 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- InVite® Health Introduces and SNO 145 Sleep Awake by Power Plant Sleep Aid InVite® Health, a leading nutraceutical firm headquartered in Nassau County, New York, today announced the release of an advanced sleep enhancement product supplied by Power Plant – the...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Nano discs may pose health riskA study at Edinburgh University finds people involved in manufacturing a material used in touch screens may face a health risk.
- Jeffersons Kimmel Cancer Center Establishes Center to Eliminate. In an effort to reduce and eventually eliminate cancer disparities among adults in the Philadelphia region, the Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson has established the Center to Eliminate Cancer...(PRWeb February ...
- Laser Nail Center Announces the Addition of a New Office Serving the. People suffering from nail fungus infection in Atlanta, Georgia now have a safe and effective treatment option using laser nail fungus removal at the Acworth, Georgia Laser Nail Center.(PRWeb February ...
- Top 10 Leadership Tips for First time ManagersResearch shows one of the top reasons for a failing employee is bad management. Profiles International offers sound advice for first-time managers.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9200055.htm
- Isabel Healthcare Partners with Touch Medix to Integrate Diagnosis.Emergency department efficiency improved with innovative documentation and medical diagnosis decision-making suite.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IsabelHealthcare/Diagnosis/prweb9202282.htm
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...
- Gene Might Boost Risk for Obesity
HealthDay HealthDay - SUNDAY, Feb. 19 (HealthDay News) -- A new animal study suggests that a
genetic mutation could put certain people at higher risk for becoming
obese if they eat ...
- Chicago Cancer Center Warned About Counterfeit Cancer DrugThe FDA is warning doctors across the country, including a facility in Chicago, about counterfeit vials of the cancer drug Avastin.