Israeli Apartheid Week a ritual of discrimination and incitement against Israel
Israeli Apartheid Week doesn't seek Middle East peace. It seeks to harm the Jewish people by taking from them the only land where they are not a minority.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : israeli, apartheid, week, ritual, discrimination, incitement, against, israel, http, www.csmonitor.com, commentary, opinion, 2010, 0317, israeli, apartheid, week, ritual, discrimination, incitement, against, israel, http, www.csmonitor.com, commentary.rss, christian, science, monitor, commentary, israeli, apartheid, week, ritual, discrimination, incitement, against, israel,
Article Viewed 605 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | commentary
monitor editorials, columns (from daniel schorr and others), and opinion pieces from noted experts.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 40562 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Israeli Apartheid Week a ritual of discrimination and incitement against Israel
Date Listed : Monday, March 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- After escaping flotilla uproar Israel faces new flap over Jerusalem A Jerusalem municipal council approved plans to install a tourist park in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan, which calls for demolishing 22 Palestinian homes. The US warned that the ...
- Why Iran vs. Israel rhetoric could escalate into war Iran and Israel traded verbal barbs this week, with a former Israeli intelligence chief calling for a preemptive military strike against Iran. Analysts worry that both sides could get carried ...
- An Israeli tycoon the Virgin Islands and Africas blood diamonds Israeli diamond tycoon Dan Gertler, grandson of Israel Diamond Bourse founder Moshe Schnitzer, recently purchased stakes in oil and mining projects in the Congo. It's unclear where the money is ...
- Coffee may protect against head and neck cancers Data on the effects of coffee on cancer risk have been mixed. However, results of a recent study add to the brewing evidence that drinking coffee protects against cancer, this ...
- Israel Gaza tensions Why Egypt helps maintain the blockade Simmering tensions – due in part to a long-standing blockade of the territory – are escalating toward another Israel Gaza standoff. Often overlooked is Egypt's role in the blockade.
- Israel threatens second Gaza war after launching air strikesIsrael, which launched retaliatory air strikes against Palestinian rocket attacks today, also threatened a second Gaza war if Palestinian militants didn't stop firing rockets.
- Changing course Fatah officials call for Palestinian protests against Israel After years of muting Palestinian rhetoric of 'popular resistance,' senior officials in Fatah, which governs the West Bank, are calling for protests against Israel's settlement expansion and construction of its ...
- Phoebe Prince case a watershed in fight against school bullying A Massachusetts district attorney recently filed charges against nine students for allegedly bullying Phoebe Prince to the point that she committed suicide. Prosecution of such cases are rare.
- Peace for Israelis and Palestinians where Not without Americas tough love.An Israeli student explains why the US should act on moral outrage over Israel's discriminatory policies before it's too late.