Attorneys general in 11 states poised to challenge healthcare bill
As soon as President Obama signs the healthcare bill into law, the attorneys general say they will challenge its constitutionality. The mandate to buy insurance is at the center of the controversy.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : attorneys, general, states, poised, challenge, healthcare, bill, http, www.csmonitor.com, justice, 2010, 0322, attorneys, general, states, poised, challenge, healthcare, bill, http, www.csmonitor.com, usa.rss, christian, science, monitor, attorneys, general, states, poised, challenge, healthcare, bill,
Article Viewed 776 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | usa
independent coverage of us politics, economics, and society.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 44460 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Attorneys general in 11 states poised to challenge healthcare bill
Date Listed : Monday, March 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Isabel Healthcare Partners with Touch Medix to Integrate Diagnosis.Emergency department efficiency improved with innovative documentation and medical diagnosis decision-making suite.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IsabelHealthcare/Diagnosis/prweb9202282.htm
- VoIP Innovations Is Tax Compliant in All 50 States VoIP Innovations, North America's premier wholesale VoIP carrier, is reminding the industry that it is tax compliant in all 50 US States. "Tax compliance is going to become a very ...
- General McChrystal Rolling Stone story a sign of frustration where The remarks by General McChrystal in Rolling Stone magazine reflect mounting frustration all around with an Afghanistan war effort seemingly in growing disarray – although that doesn't excuse the conduct, ...
- General McChrystals Rolling Stone gaffe gets shrugs on front linesGeneral McChrystal's comments to Rolling Stone may be rocking Washington, but soldiers in Afghanistan downplay the impact.
- Elena Kagan former solicitors general back Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan was the first woman solicitor general – the government's top lawyer at the Supreme Court. Former solicitors general have written a letter endorsing the Supreme Court nominee.
- General McChrystal What will Obama do with the runaway general where General McChrystal, commander of US and NATO forces in Afghanistan, made derogatory comments about the Obama administration in Rolling Stone magazine's 'The Runaway General.'
- North Carolina runoff challenge make Democrats careThe race to oppose incumbent Sen. Richard Burr for North Carolina senator lacks buzz, and could see very low voter turnout.
- LS9 Wins Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge AwardRenewable Petroleum™ technology efficiently converts renewable raw materials into low-carbon fuels and chemicals (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Renewable_Petroleum/Green_Chemistry/prweb4167074.htm
- Taliban to be flushed from N. Waziristan in two months says Pakistan general Maj. Gen. Tariq Khan said the Pakistani Army was leading the assault in North Waziristan against Al Qaeda and Afghan Taliban. "This will finish in a couple of months," says ...
- Obama blasts fear mongering in healthcare reform speech President Obama continued his bid to convince Americans that his plan is not radical at a speech in Maine Thursday. Why Maine? It has been a pioneer in passing bipartisan ...