Labor reforms where Japan limits on part timers please no one.
In Japan, labor reforms approved last Friday to protect temporary workers – now about one-third of the workforce – were met with criticism on both sides. Firms say they need a flexible workforce, while laborers say too many loopholes remain.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : labor, reforms, where, japan, limits, part, timers, please, one., http, www.csmonitor.com, world, asia, pacific, 2010, 0322, labor, reforms, japan, limits, part, timers, please, http, www.csmonitor.com, world.rss, christian, science, monitor, world, labor, reforms, where, japan, limits, part, timers, please, one.,
Article Viewed 582 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | world
daily, award-winning international news from csmonitor.com
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 43650 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Labor reforms where Japan limits on part timers please no one.
Date Listed : Monday, March 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Rader Fishman and Grauer Is Pleased to Announce That Partner. Charles A. Bieneman, partner of Rader, Fishman & Grauer PLLC, a leading national intellectual property law firm, has launched "The Software Intellectual Property Report," found on the...(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read ...
- Please crash my wedding day Cambodians say In Cambodia, strict social norms about marriage and a high percentage of youths adds up to a lot of wedding day celebrations. They're often seen as a way to raise ...
- DTM Systems Corporation is Pleased to Announce Their Newest Partnership with Meraki DTM Systems has achieved the highest level within the Partner Program at Meraki, Gold Membership. The Meraki Partner Program enables technology solution providers like DTM to offer Meraki’s next-generation wireless ...
- Limits in predicting economys response to major policy changesThe analysis of academic economists will only go so far in predicting how the economy will respond to major policy changes.
- Obama hails real and major reforms but at what political cost where In his weekly address, President Obama highlighted healthcare and college-loan legislation. But the new laws' partisan push by Democrats could come at a political price, the GOP hopes.
- Bat navigation After the next sunset please turn right Despite the fact that bats are active after sunset, they rely on the sun as their most trusted source of navigation. Researchers found that the greater mouse-eared bat orients itself ...
- Healthcare reforms politics of anger GOP fights backSome Democrats have been attacked or threatened over passage of healthcare reform. Now, GOP leaders are fighting back against suggestions that their party is somehow responsible.
- Labor reforms where Japan limits on part timers please no one. In Japan, labor reforms approved last Friday to protect temporary workers – now about one-third of the workforce – were met with criticism on both sides. Firms say they need ...
- Canadas Doctors Pleased Budget Held the Line on Health Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- President Obama meets with the Dalai Lama less hoopla please President Obama met with the Dalai Lama Thursday. But instead of in the Oval Office, the meeting took place in the Map Room -- perhaps signaling a slight downgrading of ...