GDI Overseas Real Estate company focusing on Egypt property
GDI Overseas, ( http://www.gdioverseas.com/) is a recognized preeminent overseas Real Estate company focusing on Egypt property, property in Thailand and overseas real estate investment offering full real estate services to residential and investment clients. GDI Overseas is growing and to meet our clients needs is proud to announce the opening of our new office. Located in Egypts new property centre of Hurghada, where Stefan Picot will be heading the sales team.
The new office in Hurghada will consist of a showroom and state of the art presentation room consisting of large LCD TVs for full presentational viewing.
Jason Harrison, CEO of GDI Overseas started a new, fresh and open environment due to our company's growth and demand for quality developments in EGYPT. Our new client office image is a modern and comfortable design that compliments the progressive work culture of our technology enabled real estate consultants.
Our clients will be able to go through our extensive portfolio of developments in Makadi bay, Hurghada and new property development in Sahl Hasheesh. There are some amazing and profitable off-plan investments of which are under construction.
GDI Overseas uses a personalized real estate service to provide clients with the utmost of professionalism and focus on expertise, honesty, knowledge and experience.
GDI Overseas satisfied real estate clientele includes a discrete list of high profile high net worth individuals, celebrity and sports figures who desire low profile transactions. You can rely on GDI Overseas' top-notch real estate agents to provide smooth buying and selling transactions for a knowledgable experience.
Studies show that as many as 90% of buyer and seller clients begin investigating real estate online.
That's where GDI Overseas breaks through, as our website has easy navigation tabs leading you to our property in Egypt, Thailand, Bulgaria and Malaysia.
If you are looking to buy or to relocate to a villa in Egypt or second or vacation home in Makadi Bay, GDI Overseas is here to help! Come visit us at our new office or call us at +44 203 286 5912 or you can call us using our skype id: globaldreaminvestments.
GDI Overseas is becoming a branded agency in the real estate sector consisting of 27 Multilingual staff including 5 team leaders with expertise in all different sections of the Real Estate Businesss from Investment, Fund raising and off-plan purchasing.
GDI Overseas and group of companies are fully licensed by the United Arab Emirates government, we have four offices in Dubai â€' London â€' Prague â€' Hong Kong and soon to be in Egypt.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Jason Harrison from 180.151.3.xxx
Article Taged as : overseas, real, estate, company, focusing, egypt, property, http, www.gdioverseas.com, overseas, real, estate, company, focusing, egypt, property,
Article Viewed 4387 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : GDI Overseas Real Estate company focusing on Egypt property
Date Listed : Friday, March 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Boston area Intellectual Property Firm Patents Etcetera Announces a.Patents Etcetera announces a novel fire-fighting device, the Grantham MechVent™, designed to minimize the possibility of flashover during a building fire.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/firefighting/granthammechvent/prweb9189891.htm
- Apparel Company Pays HOMAGE to American HeroVintage T-Shirt commemorates astronaut John Glenn's first orbit of Earth(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201770.htm
- Swedish oil company under scrutiny after Sudan war crimes report An official investigation has been launched after a report alleging Sudan war crimes by Swedish firm Lundin Petroleum. The Swedish foreign minister was on Lundin's board at the time under ...
- Florida homes Will luxury real estate ever rise again where Florida homes were the craze in the 1920s, then prices crashed and didn't fully recover until the '40s. The current bust could be worse.
- Construction spending shows end to real estate bounceResidential construction spending is up just a bit compared with last year, but still far below 2006 peak figures.
- Case Shiller Januarys housing prices indicate end of real estate bounceHousing prices fell from December to January, according to the S&P/Case-Shiller home price indices. That indicates the government sponsored housing bounce has ended.
- Laminating Company of America Composites Expands Their Product Offerings Laminating Company of America Composites expands their product offering with a new ballistic hybrid NIJ Level IIIA multi-layered composite for use with ballistic shields and body armor. Its low cost ...
- China mining company causes unrest in NigerAs resource-hungry China expands its mining operations in Niger, Tuareg rebels say China enriched a corrupt government at the expense of locals.
- BASF First Chemical Company to be Founding Member of The Sustainability Consortium BASF today announced that it is the first chemical company to become a member of The Sustainability Consortium, an independent organization of diverse global participants that work collaboratively to build ...
- GLR Resources Inc. Company Update Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...