Continued Growth at YASH Technologies Creates New Executive Appointments with SAP HCM Application
East Moline, IL�' YASH Technologies, a leading technology services and outsourcing partner for global companies, today announced three new appointments to its leadership team for services in support of SAP® solutions . YASH’s management infrastructure additions include: Tom Connorton as Vice President, Service Sales, North America; Mohan Muthusamy as Practice Manager, Human Capital Management (HCM) Services; and Narasimhan Rama Rao as Practice Manager, Customer Relationship Management Services. The team appointments are part of a larger organizational strategy to support accelerated market growth in the application outsourcing space related to SAP solutions.
Tom Connorton is a 25-year veteran of the business management software industry and brings years of consultative selling, team building, and strong customer relationship experience with the SAP ERP application to YASH. As Vice President, Service Sales, North America, Connorton will lead the North American sales team in generating activities that maximize profitability and expand their influence within customer organizations. Prior to joining YASH, Connorton held sales leadership positions at SAP America, Inc. and Infor, and helped sustain strategic accounts such as International Paper, Aircraft Parts International, and the Dallas Cowboys.
Mohan Muthusamy has over 15 years experience in SAP consulting and human resources. As Practice Manager, HCM Services, Muthusamy will provide guidance to the global HCM Competency Division in support of the SAP ERP Human Captial Management ( SAP ERP HCM) solution in areas including customer acquisition, enhancing internal consultant training programs, driving solution innovation, and strategic account planning. Prior to joining YASH, Muthusamy served as a lead consultant on SAP ERP HCM for Wipro, IBM, and ADP.
Narasimhan Rama Rao has over 10 years experience in business management and consulting on the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application. As Practice Manager, CRM Services, Rama Rao will be responsible for the overall direction and resource planning of the division, drive continuous improvement initiatives within its CRM services portfolio, and assist with growing our global customer base in key industries such as chemical, manufacturing, and high-tech. Prior to joining YASH, Rama Rao served as Associate Director, CRM for iServiceGlobe, and as an SAP consultant for Intelligroup.
These key executive appointments will continue to establish YASH’s market presence in North America and its continued commitment to providing innovative customer-centric solutions in the global application outsourcing market. YASH continues to ramp up its support, implementation and development teams to accommodate growth opportunities.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
kara ferry from 203.199.18.xxx
Article Taged as : continued, growth, yash, technologies, creates, executive, appointments, with, application, http, www.yash.com, continued, growth, yash, technologies, creates, executive, appointments, with, application,
Article Viewed 3828 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Continued Growth at YASH Technologies Creates New Executive Appointments with SAP HCM Application
Date Listed : Friday, March 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Enciris Technologies is Announcing the LT 122 a Dual Channel SDI. This PCI express board is capable of acquiring two 3G/HD/SD-SDI video signals simultaneously and then compressing to either HD Windows Media Video (WMV/ VC-1) or H.264 without host CPU resources.(PRWeb ...
- Net Logistics Announces Continued Partnership with Smarter ToolsAustralian shared, VPS and dedicated web hosting provider Net Logistics discusses partnership with SmarterTools, outlines future plans for the partnership.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9210749.htm
- DuPont Named to Biofuels Digest 2010 Transformative Technologies 303DuPont Collaborations with Key Partners Recognized (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/DuPont_biofuels/DuPont/prweb4175214.htm
- Belden Joins HDcctv Alliance to Provide High Performance Coaxial Cable for HDcctv Applications Belden to ensure its coaxial cable continues to meet the high performance requirements of HDcctv applications. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full ...
- Growing brain is particularly flexible How the brain changes during growth Science has long puzzled over why a baby's brain is particularly flexible and why it easily changes. Is it because babies have to learn a lot? Scientists have now put ...
- Jobs growth in March seen throughout the economy One month doesn't make a trend, but recent gains in job growth were broad-based across the economy. GDP forecasts have edged up, too. This bodes well for a jobs recovery ...
- Lymphatic system Regulator of lymph vessel growth uncovered In addition to our network of blood vessels, humans have a network of vessels known as lymphatic vessels. These vessels have a role in many processes in the body, including ...
- Australias housing boom driven in part by population growthAustralia's population is growing faster than most other developed nations, which is contributing to its housing shortage.
- CSMG Technologies Inc. Engages New Team to Manage Live Tissue Connect Inc. The Board of Directors of CSMG Technologies, Inc. is pleased to announce it has reached an agreement with a qualified team of managers to assume leadership positions in Live Tissue ...
- Craig Baudendistel Named Sales Manager of Shamrock Technologies Shamrock Technologies, Incorporated, today announced it has named Craig Baudendistel as the company’s Director of Sales. (PRWeb Mar 26, 2010)
Read the full ...