LEGAL HELPERS/MACEY & ALEMAN OPENS NEW OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA LAW OFFICE
Northbrook, IL ( Newsalbum ) March 19, 2010 - The bankruptcy law (http://www.legalhelpers.com) firm of Legal Helpers/Macey & Aleman will open their new Oakland, California, law office during the first week of April to better serve their clients in that part of the state.
The firm’s newest office will be located at 1300 Clay Street, Suite 600, Oakland, California 94621. The office will be open every Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., to work with clients who are dealing with complex legal and financial issues. Please call Legal Helpers at 1-888-743-5787 for further details and office hours. The law firm has over ninety law offices in 20 states across the country.
With over 44,000 new bankruptcy (http://www.legalhelpers.com) clients last year, the lawyers at Macey & Aleman/Legal Helpers are always working to resolve their clients’ most difficult financial and legal encumbrances regardless of location. If you reside near one of the firm’s many satellite law offices, please come in for an initial complimentary consultation. You can also call the firm toll-free at 1-888-743-5787 for a free bankruptcy evaluation six days a week or visit their comprehensive website at http://www.legalhelpers.com.
Contact Name: Nick Messe
The Lead Frog
Address: 5 Revere Dr, Suite 200
Phone Number: (847) 205-5335
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Nick Messe from 122.164.204.xxx
Article Taged as : legal, helpers/macey, aleman, opens, oakland,, california, office, http, www.legalhelpers.com, legal, helpers/macey, aleman, opens, oakland,, california, office,
Article Viewed 2032 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : LEGAL HELPERS/MACEY & ALEMAN OPENS NEW OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA LAW OFFICE
Date Listed : Friday, March 19, 2010
Source : ,
- VIDEO Met office needs supercomputersThe Met Office needs new supercomputers to issue confident extreme weather warnings and more accurate long-term forecasts, a group of MPs says.
- California Southern University Announces Availability of Bachelor of.New online degree program combines foundational criminal justice courses with cutting-edge curriculum.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209220.htm
- Laser Nail Center Announces the Addition of a New Office Serving the. People suffering from nail fungus infection in Atlanta, Georgia now have a safe and effective treatment option using laser nail fungus removal at the Acworth, Georgia Laser Nail Center.(PRWeb February ...
- California faces dollor 19 billion budget deficit despite massive cutsThe California budget deficit stands a $19.1 billion, even after two years of steep cuts. Democrats oppose Governor Schwarzenegger's proposed cuts but can't agree on a solution.
- The battle to solve Californias foreclosure epidemicThe Golden States' bankers and real estate brokers are at odds about how to solve California's ongoing foreclosure crisis. Who's right?
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Peruvian moth could devastate Californias avocados entomologist warns Entomologist Mark Hoddle is in Peru to look for known avocado pests, in particular, the avocado seed moth, Stenoma catenifer, that could wreak havoc on California's avocados should the pest ...
- Is the post office open on Good Friday where Yes but not everything is.The post office is open, most banks are, and the stock market isn't. Good Friday, it turns out, is an observance that businesses and institutions treat differently.
- US engineers study Chile earthquake to bolster California building codes Since the Chile earthquake, dozens of US engineers have visited Santiago and other affected cities to study the failures and successes of building codes here. They say it provides valuable ...
- Nextiva Launches NextivaOffice.com Website Nextiva, a leading SaaS provider of business communication services has launched NextivaOffice.com, a website providing businesses with more information on Nextiva's hosted phone systems. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)