China Insurance Sector Forecast to 2013
China’s insurance industry is one of the fastest growing insurance industries on the globe. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28-30% during 2009-2013. While most of countries worldwide are busy in finding ways to come out from the financial crisis, China’s insurance industry is already on the way to make great headways and grow robustly in coming years. Last year (2008), the insurance industry grew at the fastest pace since 2002 on rising insurance awareness level and government support. It recorded YOY growth of over 39% in 2008. Personal insurance products including life, health and personal accidents led the majority of growth, accounting for over three-fourth of total insurance premium written in the country.
Non-life (property) insurance products are also growing at rapid pace. The market is mainly concentrated into two segments: Motor and Commercial Property insurance. Motor insurance accounts for over 70% of premium written in non-life insurance segment. But there are many other emerging non-life insurance products like product liability, credit, marine insurance etc, which will decide long-term viability of the non-life insurance market. Therefore, there is a strong need to focus on these emerging insurance segments.
However, the insurance market in China still remains largely untapped. With insurance penetration (in terms of GDP) at mere 3.2% at the end of December 2008, China stands far behind than the global average of insurance industry penetration over 7%. So the future of industry looks certainly promising but growth rate is expected to be marginally lower in near term as demand for life insurance products, particularly investment linked insurance products, may see a downturn amidst the financial crisis.
“China Insurance Sector Forecast to 2013” is an outcome of extensive research and in-depth study of insurance market in China. The report discusses each of the insurance segments in detail, including personal insurance, property insurance, etc. Most importantly, it also tells clients the direction in which the market is likely to move in coming years. Additionally, the report analyses pattern of macroeconomic variables and their impact on the insurance market. It also contains information about emerging industry trends, which will decide future of China’s insurance market.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/ Report/ IM228.htm
Check DISCOUNTED REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. We are a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. We provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
RNCOS E-Services Pvt. Ltd. from 121.243.151.xxx
Article Taged as : china, insurance, sector, forecast, 2013, http, www.rncos.com, china, insurance, sector, forecast, 2013,
Article Viewed 3877 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : China Insurance Sector Forecast to 2013
Date Listed : Friday, March 19, 2010
Source : ,
- China Insurance Sector Forecast to 2013 China’s insurance industry is one of the fastest growing insurance industries on the globe. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28-30% during 2009-2013. While most of countries ...
- China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 is an invaluable asset for anyone who wants to invest in the automobile parts and accessories manufacturing ...
- China Medical Device Market Research and Forecast, 2008-2010 (Whole report) Currently, China is already the third largest medical device market in the world, after the United States and Japan. Within 5 to 7 years, China will surpass Japan and become ...
- The Best Of Health Insurance Policies When most of the health insurance policies tend to be confusing with their varied terms and conditions, HealthInsuranceMasters.com is doing the job in a different manner. Here, the priority is ...
- Egypt Banking Sector Analysis When all the major economies of the world have been adversely hit by the financial crisis, the banking industry in Egypt remains largely stable, reflecting its relative isolation from and ...
- www.bjbead.com forecast 2010 International fashion Jewelry trend When the fashionable clothing returns the classics and brief the complicated and exaggeration fashion jewelry matching with the clothing to enhance the fashion greatly, this is the principle on watching ...
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 The global idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) market was valued at $84m in 2009. It is expected to increase with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.1% from $84m in ...
- Huntington's Disease - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 The global Huntington’s disease (HD) market was worth $243m in 2009. The market is expected to grow by 17.4% during the next seven years to reach $748m by 2016. Earlier, ...
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Sector Trends ----Aarkstore Enterprise The purpose of this TriMark Publications report is to describe the sector trends within the point of care testing (POCT) diagnostic market. It examines those measurement devices and their reagents ...
- Atherosclerosis Or Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 The coronary artery disease (CAD) market is a highly competitive market and is expected to become more competitive until 2016. Three major patent expiries are expected during the forecast period, ...