Echographie a great evaluation in medical history
For ultrasound specific equipment and say waves are old on a cause's body to taxon an person using the mirrored sound waves, these images are then transmitted to a computer which iterate them in impression that can be viewed by a medicine. The echographie (ultrasound) technician narrate unhurried where and how to suggest in dictate to get the optimum icon results. Inform the noesis and work to his or her patients. Operative the machine, choosing the clearest and primo ikon is for the debase to think.
echografilm.com provides you the chance to get the hard copy of the images and videos of your fatal child to moniter the health and wellness at centre d'echographie 3d (3d ultrasound center)
The different facilities what we provide are echographie (ultrasound),echographie 3d (3d ultrasound),echographie 4d (4d ultrasound), 3d echo (3dsound)
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
echografilm from 122.173.67.xxx
Article Taged as : echographie, great, evaluation, medical, history, http, www.echografilm.com, echographie, great, evaluation, medical, history,
Article Viewed 1813 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Echographie a great evaluation in medical history
Date Listed : Friday, March 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- With Nikki Haley and Tim Scott will South Carolina runoffs make history where Nikki Haley, an Indian-American woman, and Tim Scott, a black man, look positioned to win their respective races Tuesday in GOP runoffs in South Carolina. Their rise is a window ...
- Chinas revaluation of the yuan Is it a yawn or for real where The partial revaluation of the yuan does hint at a China becoming a better market economy, one that allows its citizens to make their own economic choices.
- Askthedoctor.com Makes Medical Information More Accessible to the Public by Completing Phase 1 of US Expansion AskTheDoctor.com has set up their first US location in Miami, Florida and have hired on eight full time medical doctors. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- MEDPEDIA Adds Health and Medical Videos To PlatformContributions Include Videos from NIH, CDC, Big Think and Other Organizations (PRWeb Mar 31, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3811724.htm
- New method for producing proteins critical to medical research Scientists have developed a new method for producing proteins critical to research on cancer, Alzheimer's, and other diseases. The chemical method yields hundreds-fold more ubiquitylated proteins than current approaches. Such ...
- Electronic medical records may accelerate genome driven diagnoses and treatments A new study reveals an exciting potential benefit of the rapidly accumulating databases of health care information, the ability to make unprecedented links between genomic data and clinical medicine. The ...
- Moscow subway bombings a brief global history of terrorist attacks on subways trains The Moscow subway bombings that killed at least 37 people Monday follows attacks on London, Madrid, Tokyo, and a recently foiled plot to detonate bombs on the New York City ...
- Association of Medical Media Announces Winners of 18th Annual Nexus Awards The Association of Medical Media (AMM) is pleased to recognize Joe Dennehy of Cleveland Clinic and Megan Boorjian of Quadrant/Pulmonary Reviews as the winners of the 18th Annual AMM Nexus ...
- Own A Piece Of History Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Annex In NYC Online Auction Only Rock And Roll Hall of Fame Annex has closed and is auctioning over $2,000,000.00 of event and museum displays and exhibits, super high end late model lighting, audio, sound, ...