China Copper Mining and Dressing Industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise
The price of copper on the London Metal Exchange has risen over 27% so far in 2008, in large part due to China-led demand and accompanying US inventory depletion. Since 2001, the price of the metal has increased approximately five times. By 2009, copper supply will still be limited and price will remain high. China is the worlds biggest copper user, with consumption expected to reach five million tons in 2008. In addition, Chinas hosting of the 2008 Olympics will give rise to an Olympic boom that will boost domestic consumption.
Chinas domestic consumption, investment and import of copper are all expected to maintain rapid growth in 2008. China has the capacity to produce 1.5 million tons of refined copper and more than 1.8 million tons of processed copper products yearly. China is working hard to fill the demand gap through investment - during 1995-2005, there was an obvious surge in the number of smelting plants in China. However, the huge difference must rely on imports, which increased 33% in January 2008. The industry is booming, and provides a huge arena of opportunity for many foreign businesses.
China Copper Mining and Dressing Industry, 2008, is an invaluable asset for anyone who wants to invest in the copper mining or dressing industries, to import into China, to partner with one of the key Chinese corporations, or to compete in the segment. The report provides in-depth analysis and detailed insight into the copper mining and dressing industries, market drivers, key enterprises and their strategies, as well as technologies and investment trends.
This report is divided into 10 parts (a total of 19 chapters);
1. Industry overview
2. Basic data
3. Economic operation
4. Competitive landscape
5. Key enterprises
6. Business strategy
7. Market investment
9. Developments and trends
Data source: national statistics, market research and monitoring, industry associations and institutions, import-export statistics, and others.
For more information please contact :
http://www.aarkstore.com/ reports/ China-Copper-Mining-and-Dressing-Industry-2008-423.html
From: Aarkstore Enterprise
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Neel from 59.184.149.xxx
Article Taged as : china, copper, mining, dressing, industry,, 2008----aarkstore, enterprise, www.aarkstore.com, china, copper, mining, dressing, industry,, 2008----aarkstore, enterprise,
Article Viewed 3016 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : China Copper Mining and Dressing Industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise
Date Listed : Friday, March 19, 2010
Source : ,
- Jeet Enterprises announces the launch of their New Business Website Jeet Enterprises, Delhi is glad to announce the launch of our official businesswebsite http://www.indiamart.com/jeet-enterprises/ which will surely enhance the search experience and will be of tremendous value to our customers. ...
- Mobile Application Marketplace ----Aarkstore Enterprise Overview:
Mobile application development initially looks like a great business opportunity. Apple's and other OEMs providing free and simple to user development tools for their handsets and offering ...
- Mobile Networks Evolving to all-IP backbone 2nd edition ----Aarkstore Enterprise Overview:
Mobile operators have made substantial investments in legacy protocols. Third generation (3G) data networking have brought carriers into the IP world and fourth generation (4G) data will require an all-IP ...
- Market Opportunity: Service Delivery Platforms (SDP) ----Aarkstore Enterprise Service Delivery Platform (SDP) can be loosely defined as a standards based framework that facilitates the design, development, implementation and management of services required to run the operations of network ...
- The 100 top grossing enterprises in Chinas electric motor manufacturing industry: comparative analysis and development strategy The electric motor industry in China is growing. This is no surprise. According to one well-regarded methodology, the level of a countrys economic development can be assessed by the number ...
- China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 is an invaluable asset for anyone who wants to invest in the automobile parts and accessories manufacturing ...
- China Copper Mining and Dressing Industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise The price of copper on the London Metal Exchange has risen over 27% so far in 2008, in large part due to China-led demand and accompanying US inventory depletion. Since ...
- China aluminum mining and dressing industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise One of the exits for a U.S. recession is - China. In fact, Chinas continuing demand for metals for its economic growth is buffering the impact of a U.S. recession ...
- Ramdev Enterprise announces the page addition in its Business Website. Ramdev Enterprise, New Delhi whole heartedly announces its redesigned official business website http://www.indiamart.com/ramdeventerprise/ with the addition of some extremely valuable pages, encompassing some new product categories that will be of ...
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 2: Business Strategies----Aarkstore Enterprise Clinical laboratory testing is generally categorized as either of two general areas--clinical testing and anatomical pathology testing. Clinical and anatomical pathology procedures are frequently ordered as part of regular physician ...