LEGAL HELPERS/MACEY & ALEMAN OPENS NEW SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, LAW OFFICE
Northbrook, IL ( Newsalbum ) March 18, 2010 - As of April 1, 2010, the bankruptcy law (http://www.legalhelpers.com) firm of Legal Helpers/Macey & Aleman will open their new San Francisco, California, law office to better serve their clients in that area of the state.
The firm’s new office will be located at 260 California Street, Suite 801, San Francisco. The office will be open Monday through Saturday to work with clients who have complex legal and financial issues. Please call Legal Helpers at 1-888-743-5787 for further details and office hours. The law firm has over ninety law offices in 20 states across the country.
With over 44,000 new bankruptcy (http://www.legalhelpers.com) clients last year, the lawyers at Macey & Aleman/Legal Helpers are constantly striving to resolve their clients’ most difficult financial and legal encumbrances regardless of location. If you reside near one of the firm’s many satellite law offices, please come in for an initial, complimentary consultation. You can also call the firm toll-free at 1-888-743-5787 for a free bankruptcy evaluation six days a week or visit their comprehensive website at http://www.legalhelpers.com.
Contact Name: Nick Messe
The Lead Frog
Address: 5 Revere Dr, Suite 200
Phone Number: (847) 205-5335
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Nick Messe from 122.164.167.xxx
Article Taged as : legal, helpers/macey, aleman, opens, francisco,, california,, office, http, www.legalhelpers.com, legal, helpers/macey, aleman, opens, francisco,, california,, office,
Article Viewed 2013 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : LEGAL HELPERS/MACEY & ALEMAN OPENS NEW SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, LAW OFFICE
Date Listed : Thursday, March 18, 2010
Source : ,
- VIDEO Met office needs supercomputersThe Met Office needs new supercomputers to issue confident extreme weather warnings and more accurate long-term forecasts, a group of MPs says.
- Laser Nail Center Announces the Addition of a New Office Serving the. People suffering from nail fungus infection in Atlanta, Georgia now have a safe and effective treatment option using laser nail fungus removal at the Acworth, Georgia Laser Nail Center.(PRWeb February ...
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Is the post office open on Good Friday where Yes but not everything is.The post office is open, most banks are, and the stock market isn't. Good Friday, it turns out, is an observance that businesses and institutions treat differently.
- Nextiva Launches NextivaOffice.com Website Nextiva, a leading SaaS provider of business communication services has launched NextivaOffice.com, a website providing businesses with more information on Nextiva's hosted phone systems. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- Maplesoft Opens Office in GermanyLocal support in Germany will help end-users realize full potential of Maplesoft technology. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/maplesoft/Maplesoft/prweb3820534.htm
- Met Office ends season forecastsThe Met Office stops publishing seasonal forecasts after it came in for criticism for failing to predict extreme weather.
- Spending freeze threatens governments anti crime agenda say federal
correctional officers Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- US Post Office Use of Sculpture Not Fair Use "Today, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit rightly decided that the US Post Office's use of an image, based on a copyrighted sculpture, was not fair use. ...
- Report Facebook might set up office in Singaporesingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes EE Times Europe Feb 26 2010 8:47AM GMT