Myrna Schilling Is A Dedicated Member Of The David Suzuki Foundation
Myrna Schilling is a Canada based humanitarian. She believes in working towards the welfare of the society and has actively been involved in various charitable causes. She is a strong supporter of various foundations like the Humane Society of Canada and the David Suzuki foundation. The David Suzuki Foundation was founded by Dr. Tara Cullis and David Suzuki an award winning scientist, environmentalist and broadcaster. This foundation aims at protecting the diversity of nature and quality of life.
Myrna Schilling has also been working towards ending breast cancer for which she has got herself enrolled in the Weekend to End Breast Cancer and aims to raise at least $2000 for this cause. The Weekend to End Breast Cancer program is a 2 day walk organized to raise money and awareness of breast cancer and has been produced by CauseForce Inc. ®, an organization that has successfully been producing large-scale events that enable non-profit groups to raise significant sums of money to fund research and services for important causes.
Myrna Schilling holds a diploma in Marketing from Mount Royal University, one of the highly reputed institutions in Canada since 1911. She is associated with REIN (Real Estate Network Group) and has a vast experience in the real estate sector. With her in-depth knowledge Myrna has helped thousands of people interested in buying new homes. She likes working out, going for hiking, participating in cross country skiing and various other equestrian activities during her free time.
About Myrna Schilling
Myrna Schilling is a humanitarian who is located in Canada. She holds a diploma in Marketing from the Mount Royal University.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Kevin Williams from 121.243.19.xxx
Article Taged as : myrna, schilling, dedicated, member, david, suzuki, foundation, myrna, schilling, dedicated, member, david, suzuki, foundation,
Article Viewed 2660 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Myrna Schilling Is A Dedicated Member Of The David Suzuki Foundation
Date Listed : Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Source : ,
- Ants remember their enemys scentAnts retain the scent of insects they have fought with, enabling the whole colony to collectively "know its enemies", say scientists.
- Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.Richard K. Miller, president of Olin College of Engineering, is one of 66 newly elected members of the National Academy of Engineering.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201182.htm
- Ataturk Turkey wrestles with how to remember its founderA wave of biopics about Mustafa Kemal Ataturk stirs hot debate over modern Turkey's identity.
- HDcctv Alliance Members Showcase Interoperable HDcctv Cameras DVRs and Monitors at ISC West Visit the HDcctv Alliance ISC West Booth #42001, Las Vegas, March 24-26, to learn more about HDcctv specifications, compliance testing, standards roadmap, HDcctv products, and Alliance membership. Enter sweepstakes ...
- BASF First Chemical Company to be Founding Member of The Sustainability Consortium BASF today announced that it is the first chemical company to become a member of The Sustainability Consortium, an independent organization of diverse global participants that work collaboratively to build ...
- Congress confirms FTC members without enough scrutinyThe Senate confirmed this week two new members of the powerful Federal Trade Commission. There wasn't enough scrutiny.
- Community foundations applaud budgets move to reduce administrative burden
on charities Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Dentra Study Reveals Seattle Study Club Members in Washington State Exceeded In state Peers in Quality Care Delivery in 2009 Dentra (www.dentra.com)’s custom analysis evaluates differences in performance on measures of patient retention, production, and growth (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)
Read the full ...
- AHN American Idol To Benefit UN Foundation Fund For Haiti On February 25 On Fox "American Idol" and the United Nations Foundation are partnering for a new episode dedicated to Haiti. The series will feature former Idol winner Kris Allen as he performs and shares ...
- Foundation degrees soar in numberThe number of students signing up for foundation degree courses in England has grown 40% since 2007.