Rumson, Bolling & Associates Rebuilding The United States Construction Industry
(1888PressRelease) Rumson, Bolling & Associates is doing our part to help rebuild the United State's construction industry. The construction industry has been drastically affected by the United State's current recession, and Rumson, Bolling & Associates is doing our part to help bring continued success to the construction industry.
Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA - The United States construction industry has taken one of the largest blows in the past three to four years from the current recession. Many construction companies have down sized, done massive lay offs or cease to exist. Rumson, Bolling & Associates have worked closely with an extensive network of individuals and companies in the construction industry. Our network in the construction industry is made up of individuals and companies that work in fields such as: Commercial Contractors, Crane Operators, Painting Contractors, Steel Erectors, Concrete Contractors, Asphalt, Paving, Windows, Siding, Elevators, Engineering, Architecture, Heating Cooling HVAC, Demolition, Industrial Accidents, Spills, Cleanups, Fire Damage, Flood Damage, Landscaping, Flooring, Carpet, Cabinetry, Marble, Granite, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, just to name a few.
Rumson, Bolling & Associates understands that the United States construction industry is a back bone of capital growth in the United States. It is was not uncommon for construction companies to have in-house collectors and in-house employees working on accounts receivables; however, since the construction market in almost every major city in the United States has slowed down a considerable amount outsourcing account receivable work is a much more efficient business decision.
Rumson, Bolling & Associates has achieved and continues to achieve high margin recoveries for many individuals and companies in the construction industry during this slow economic downturn. Rumson, Bolling & Associates specializes in commercial recovery and is consistently doing Our part in creating stability in industries that are necessary for the growth of the United States but are financially unstable due to the current market. Rumson, Bolling & Associates wants to thank those We've worked closely with in our past and looks forward to continue helping those in the construction industry in recovering their money.
http://www.1888pressrelease.com/ rumson-bolling-associates/ news/ rumson-bolling-associates-rebuilding-the-united-states-co-pr-193712.html
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
1888pressrelease from 121.247.251.xxx
Article Taged as : rumson,, bolling, associates, rebuilding, united, states, construction, industry, http, www.rumsonbolling.com, rumson,, bolling, associates, rebuilding, united, states, construction, industry,
Article Viewed 3164 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Rumson, Bolling & Associates Rebuilding The United States Construction Industry
Date Listed : Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Source : ,
- McCrone Associates Elaine Schumacher Named Director of the.Schumacher to serve a two-year term on Executive Council(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207408.htm
- VoIP Innovations Is Tax Compliant in All 50 States VoIP Innovations, North America's premier wholesale VoIP carrier, is reminding the industry that it is tax compliant in all 50 US States. "Tax compliance is going to become a very ...
- Louisiana backs oil industry wants drilling moratorium thrown out Louisiana is supporting a lawsuit to overturn the six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. The ban could cost the local oil industry as much as $330 million a month, the state ...
- Hematology Oncology Associates of Northern New Jersey HOANNJ Joins Effort to Improve Cancer Care with Via Oncology™ Pathways HOANNJ is the Second Oncology Group in New Jersey to Collaborate with Horizon Healthcare Services, Inc. to Put Evidence-Based Medicine into Practice with Via Oncology Pathways (PRWeb Jun 21, ...
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- Construction spending shows end to real estate bounceResidential construction spending is up just a bit compared with last year, but still far below 2006 peak figures.
- Storm damage 2010 States ring up the costFederal help for winter storm damage is on the way to 35 areas in the US. Recovery hits state and local budgets hard.
- Digital Projection Launches Integrated Suite of Calculators for AV Industry Entitled the Calculator Toolbox, Digital Projection website users can quickly calculate essential data such as the image size and throw distance of a projector given a few basic parameters. ...
- The QUE proReader by Plastic Logic Receives Two Mobile Industry Awards at International CTIA Wireless The QUE™ proReader is the recipient of two mobile industry awards at the International CTIA WIRELESS 2010®. In addition to receiving second place in the CTIA Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Award’s ...
- Attorneys general in 11 states poised to challenge healthcare bill As soon as President Obama signs the healthcare bill into law, the attorneys general say they will challenge its constitutionality. The mandate to buy insurance is at the center of ...