Colocation America Names Shawn Jacobs as New Marketing Director
Los Angeles, CA (PRESS RELEASE) March 16, 2010 â€' Colocation America, a leading colocation server hosting company, announced today its appointment of Shawn Jacobs as marketing director. Jacobs has shared his expertise with Colocation America since its founding in 2000, immersing himself in colocation hosting services and establishing Colocation America as a leading colocation server hosting company.
â€śShawnâ€™s high degree of experience and knowledge regarding the unique needs of the hosting market was instrumental in our expansion from one to five data centers in Los Angeles,â€ť says Michael Trunkett, President at Colocation America. â€śAnd the pinnacle of course is our presence at One Wilshire, where weâ€™ve been providing secure and fast data transfers since the IP revolution.â€ť
Jacobs will oversee marketing and branding of Colocation Americaâ€™s colocation hosting services, dedicated hosting services and security services. His duties also include fostering a greater global interest in Colocation America for international companies seeking a Los Angeles or other Point of Presence (POP) data center and colocation/dedicated server hosting provider.
â€śMoving Colocation America forward at this time when more and more companies locally, nationally and world-wide are shifting to colocation services is an exciting opportunity,â€ť says Shawn Jacobs, Marketing Director at Colocation America. â€śOften businesses donâ€™t realize how beneficial colocation or dedicated server hosting can be in terms of cost, efficiency, and security.â€ť
Colocation America has extended its fiber optic network from Southern California to nationwide, and its managed IT solutions have extended as well. Colocation Americaâ€™s access to more than 200 premier Tier-1 carriers ensures virtually unlimited network capacity, and its emergency and fire protection gives businesses 99.99% uptime.
â€śColocation America leads the colocation market because of its commitment to serving clients with the best trained technicians using the most state-of-the-art technology,â€ť says Shawn Jacobs. â€śI feel privileged to increase Colocation Americaâ€™s visibility and alert businesses how the right IT solution can rejuvenate their company.â€ť
Prior to his appointment as Marketing Director, Shawn Jacobs oversaw product marketing activities for Colocation America. Trunkettâ€™s familiarity with the colocation hosting services marketplace and the unique requirements and challenges of businesses of all sizes enables him to present reliable IT solutions. Jacobs may be contacted at:
1-800-296-8915 Email: .
About Colocation America, Inc.
Established in 2000, Colocation America has grown to become one of the most reliable colocation hosting providers nationally. Based in Los Angeles, California, Colocation America was built from the ground up by professional engineers with a vision of delivering a fully integrated, trusted colocation server hosting service. Colocation America Corporation has earned a reputation with its attention to detail, highly qualified technicians and commitment to the latest data center technology.
Colocation Americaâ€™s primary data centers are located in the world famous 'One Wilshire' building (West Coast Hub) and 60 Hudson (East Coast Hub) in Los Angeles and in New York. Colocation Americaâ€™s data center locations provide maximum scalability and connectivity to major fiber carriers and can connect to virtually any backbone provider. Colocation America has direct access to over 240 bandwidth providers around the world and can scale Internet connectivity to meet client needs.
For more information contact Colocation America at 1-800-296-8915, email and visit http://www.ColocationAmerica.com.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Shawn Jacobs from 216.240.42.xxx
Article Taged as : colocation, america, names, shawn, jacobs, marketing, director, http, www.colocationamerica.com, colocation, america, names, shawn, jacobs, marketing, director,
Article Viewed 4647 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Colocation America Names Shawn Jacobs as New Marketing Director
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Source : ,
- Gingrich Obama has anti American energy policy
AP AP - Newt Gingrich is asserting that President Barack Obama pursues an "outrageously anti-American" energy policy that snubs the Keystone oil pipeline and puts too much stock in electric car ...
- McCrone Associates Elaine Schumacher Named Director of the.Schumacher to serve a two-year term on Executive Council(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207408.htm
- Cinematographers Prepare for Expanded Role as Directors of ImageryGlobal Cinematography Institute in Hollywood starts new program - "Expanded Cinematography."(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9208567.htm
- American Fortune Shows Off Uniqueness When Selling a Business When selling a business, it's often the unique attributes of a company that make it more attractive and valuable to a buyer than their other options. American Fortune Mergers ...
- Apparel Company Pays HOMAGE to American HeroVintage T-Shirt commemorates astronaut John Glenn's first orbit of Earth(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201770.htm
- Manpower Inc. Appoints Dustin Little as Director Permanent Placement Solutions Eastern U.S. Effective June 21, 2010, Dustin Little, a former Regional Permanent Placement Manager for the Southwest division, will be the Director of Permanent Placement Solutions for the Eastern U.S. focused on ...
- American team of scientists help protect Guatemalas Lake Atitlan RENO, Nev. — A team of scientists from the University of Nevada, Reno, DRI, Arizona State University and University of California, Davis has returned from a two-week expedition to...
- Language lessons for an American in SeoulThree boys on a subway platform in South Korea summon courage to test their text-book English on a native speaker. The result was charming.
- Gulf oil spill Americans pitch their ideas for cleaning it upVacuum pumps, oil-eating bacteria, and hair booms are a few of the ideas for dealing with the Gulf oil spill.
- American Idol lowers age limit what is too young for TV where 'American Idol,' the Fox talent reality show, will now accept contestants as young as 15. Sports and parenting watchdogs caution about the glare of the global spotlight at too young ...