Ski Season Passes At 50% Discount From Mt Baldy
Save 50% On Unrestricted Season Passes to Mt Baldy Ski Lifts
Mt Baldy Ski Lifts announce special pricing for 2010/11 unrestricted season passes.
For a limited time skiers can purchase a season pass $299.00 which is normally $699.00. According to the Ski Lifts this offer expires on March 19th 2010.
“Not only can skiers and snowboarders save over 50% on next season’s pass but as an added bonus the pass can be used for the rest of this season too,” states Keith Hunt President of the Mt Baldy Chamber of Commerce.
Mt Baldy is the closest ski resort to much of Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire and all of Orange and San Diego Counties.
“We are experiencing some of the best ski conditions in 20 years and still have a 3 to 5 foot base.”
“All lifts are operating and all 28 runs are open, including those famous runs down to the parking lot. Right now we anticipate skiing into May.”
“The season started well because of our increased snow making capabilities. After 15 years of negotiation with the Forestry Service we were given permission to install a new 9 million gallon reservoir.”
Mt Baldy Ski Lifts is operated under a Special Use Permit on the Angeles National Forest.
“With the reservoir and the installation of additional guns our snow making capabilities has increased almost 50% over last season.’
“The Ski Lifts are allowing skiers and snowboarders to make two payments or save an extra $40 by making one upfront payment.”
Mt Baldy is located minutes immediately north of Upland and Claremont off the 210 Freeway.
Season passes may be purchased here http://www.shopbaldy.com/ promo/ 2season.lasso
For more information please go to http://www.mtbaldy.com
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
KeithHunt from 206.251.66.xxx
Article Taged as : season, passes, discount, from, baldy, http, www.mtbaldychamber.com, season, passes, discount, from, baldy,
Article Viewed 2279 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Ski Season Passes At 50% Discount From Mt Baldy
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Source : ,
- Light Bulb Boxes are Helping People with SAD Seasonal Affective. Millions of sufferers are easily finding relief in light box therapy, which is recognized by the American Psychiatric Association as an effective, low-risk treatment for SAD. In essence, light box...(PRWeb ...
- Conservation calls as Canada bear hunt season opens
AFP AFP - Canadian environmentalists are calling for strict conservation measures as the controversial grizzly bear hunt begins over the Easter weekend in Canada's westernmost province.
- Opportunity Surpasses 20 Kilometers of Total Driving NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity has now surpassed 20 kilometers (12.43 miles) of total driving since it landed on Mars 74 months ago. The drive taking the rover past that ...
- Haiti races to house post quake homeless before the rainy season The Haiti government needs 40,000 dwellings for 200,000 people currently homeless in flood- or mudslide-prone areas or in the most congested tent cities. Can it do that by the time ...
- Health care vote results bill passes Obama to sign it into law The health care vote results came in late Sunday night, with the House passing the bill, 219 to 212. President Obama is set to sign the bill into law this ...
- Met Office ends season forecastsThe Met Office stops publishing seasonal forecasts after it came in for criticism for failing to predict extreme weather.
- House passes jobs bill no giant leap against unemployment Positive signs suggest that the jobs bill passed by the House Thursday could help curb unemployment, economists say. But it is not expected to be a major kick-start to job ...
- Tis the Season for Vivaldi on Googles homepageIt's the 332nd birthday of Antonio Vivaldi, the Italian composer. Today's Google doodle honors 'The Four Seasons,' Vivaldi's most famous composition.
- AHN Seth MacFarlane Wanda Sykes Among Guests For New Season Of Real Time With Bill Maher HBO is about to get a little more real. The eighth season of the premium cable channel's "Real Time with Bill Maher" will premiere live at 10 p.m. ET on ...
- StarkSilverCreek Web Publication Grows 71 percentage Surpasses 300 000 Readers Independent, passionate coverage of theater, arts, wine, travel and tech attracts loyal readership in San Francisco Bay Area. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)