OtterBox Showcases Protective Solutions for BlackBerry Smartphones at FOSE 2010
Fort Collins, COLO. �' OtterBox, makers of premier protective solutions for smartphones, will exhibit in Washington D.C. March 23 �' 25, 2010 during FOSE (Federal Office Systems Exposition) at the Research In Motion (RIM) booth # 2301.
“With thousands of government professionals present, FOSE is the perfect platform for OtterBox to showcase our rugged cases. No other product offers the same level of protection or quality for professionals in this industry,” OtterBox founder and CEO, Curt Richardson, said. “BlackBerry smartphones have become integral to everyday business and communication so we are looking forward to attending this year’s show. ”
OtterBox offers three custom case options for BlackBerry® smartphones:
Defender Series™: Practically indestructible. With an innovative three layer design, the Defender Series fully encases the BlackBerry smartphone while preserving its distinct qualities. Vents and silicone plugs cover ports and speakers to protect from dust and dirt. All buttons and functions remain fully accessible right through the case and a ratcheting belt clip holster is included for hands free carrying. The Defender Series withstands rough treatment while keeping the smartphone pristine.*
Commuter Series™: Slim and tough. Three slender, yet sturdy layers offer tough protection in a sleek package for BlackBerry smartphones. With a slim form factor and smooth outer layer, this case slides easily in and out of a pocket or bag. Get a high level of security from the distinct design of the Commuter Series.**
Impact Series™: Impressively strong. The most basic OtterBox line, the Impact Series provides remarkably tough protection in an innovative single-layer skin. The durable silicone is brilliantly engineered to absorb impact, featuring inner coring to dissipate shock away from BlackBerry smartphones.***
To read more about the OtterBox cases for BlackBerry smartphones to be displayed at FOSE visit http://www.otterbox.com/ blackberry-cases.
FOSE will be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center March 23 �' 25, 2010, for more information visit http://www.fose.com.
Built upon fundamentals of hard work, innovation and perseverance, OtterBox is a leader in the production of premier protective solutions for global handheld manufacturers, wireless carriers and distributors.
Incorporating creativity and cutting-edge design into every product, OtterBox creates sleek and durable cases that offer reliable device protection to complement any lifestyle.
OtterBox was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colo.
For more information, visit http://www.otterbox.com or call 888-695-8820. OtterBox �' We’ve got technology covered.
*Defender Series case provides added protection against bump, shock, drop and dust intrusion. Case is NOT protective against water.
**Commuter Series cases are NOT protected against water. Will provided some added protection against bump and shock.
***Impact Series cases provide added protection against minor bumps. Cases are NOT protective against water.
The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Margaret Davis from 216.17.149.xxx
Article Taged as : otterbox, showcases, protective, solutions, blackberry, smartphones, fose, 2010, http, www.otterbox.com, press, otterbox, showcases, protective, solutions, blackberry, smartphones, fose, 2010, otterbox, showcases, protective, solutions, blackberry, smartphones, fose, 2010,
Article Viewed 3970 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : OtterBox Showcases Protective Solutions for BlackBerry Smartphones at FOSE 2010
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Source : ,
- Manpower Inc. Appoints Dustin Little as Director Permanent Placement Solutions Eastern U.S. Effective June 21, 2010, Dustin Little, a former Regional Permanent Placement Manager for the Southwest division, will be the Director of Permanent Placement Solutions for the Eastern U.S. focused on ...
- Collabera and Panopticon to Jointly Develop New Visual Data Analysis Solutions for Financial and Telecommunications Customers in US and UK The two organizations have signed a partnership agreement that will allow Collabera to embed Panopticon’s data visualization tools into its comprehensive data analysis and business intelligence solutions. (PRWeb Jun 22, ...
- CONNX Solutions Releases DataSync Transformation Server CONNX Solutions, Inc. announces the release of CONNX DataSync Transformation Server, which introduces full ETL capabilities to our replication product suite. (PRWeb Mar 29, 2010)
- National Climate Organizations Join Forces In Historic Push For Climate and Clean Energy Solutions Both Founded by Al Gore, The Climate Project (http://www.theclimateproject.org/) unites with The Alliance for Climate Protection to form a global campaign representing millions of people to affect bold action on ...
- GlobalSign to Demonstrate Online Security Solutions to Educational Institutes at NERCOMP Conference GlobalSign welcomes the opportunity for educational institutes to discuss their security requirements and compare their current Digital Certificate provider with GlobalSign at the NERCOMP Conference in Rhode Island March 9-10, ...
- Apple iPhone BlackBerry sales pump up mobile phone market The cellphone market had a strong fourth quarter in 2009, industry analysts say. And smart phones such as the Apple iPhone, the BlackBerry, and Google Android devices deserve much of ...
- Sunquest Announces Full Suite of Outreach Solutions at St. Lukes Sunquest Information Systems® announced that Idaho-based St. Luke’s Health System is preparing to implement a full range of Sunquest solutions in its laboratories. (PRWeb Feb 25, 2010)
- Amazon.com Releases BlackBerry Kindle AppAmazon.com, possibly aggressively pushing as much Kindle development out the door as possible prior to the March launch of the iPad, has released a free Kindle application for BlackBerry phones.
- Convergys Wins Two Awards for Innovative Solutions at the Brandon.Convergys Corporation , a global leader in relationship management , has received two coveted Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards for its leadership in innovative learning.
- AHN Kodak Accuses Blackberry iPhone Of Patent Infringement ITC To Investigate The U.S. International Trade Commission will look into complaints by Kodak that Apple and Research in Motion, makers of the iPhone and Blackberry smartphones, illegally used its patented technology for ...