LRA Worldwide CEO Rob Rush Invited to Speak at Chinese Hotel Conference
Invitation Corresponds with Opening of New LRA Satellite Office in Beijing.
Horsham, PA; Beijing, CHINA; March 16, 2010 -- Rob Rush, CEO of LRA Worldwide, Inc., has been invited to speak at the 2010 China Hotel Development and Financing Conference next week in Beijing, China. The conference, to be held at the Crown Plaza Sun Palace from March 24-26, is the leading industry forum to analyze and discuss the latest trends in the Chinese hotel industry; Rush will be participating in a panel discussion titled 'Improving Systems & Technology to Improve Performance & Profitability' on the final day of the conference at 12:15 PM.
LRA, the leading provider of 'guest experience' consulting, quality assurance evaluations and mystery shopping services (http://www.lraworldwide.com/ solutions_quality_assurance.html) for the global hospitality industry, recently opened a satellite office located at Oriental Plaza in Beijing. From that location, LRA’s Managing Director for Asia-Pacific, Sophia Shi, will coordinate the firm’s efforts on behalf of clients (http://www.lraworldwide.com/ client_list_full.html) in the region such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels Group, Preferred Hotel Group and Accor.
'Normally when you go to speak at an industry conference, you view it as an opportunity to share information and educate,' explained Rush. 'But this will be a golden educational opportunity for me to immerse myself in the Chinese hotel industry and the culture in general. I greatly appreciate the hospitality of the conference hosts and the opportunity to participate.'
In addition to Rush (http://www.lraworldwide.com/ about_leadership.html), the other participants in the panel will be George Cao from Dragon Tail, Terence Ronson from Pertlink and James Zhao from IDeaS. Given LRA’s expertise in the arena of 'guest experience,' Rush’s role on the panel will be to highlight areas where technology can enhance the guest experience but also where a reliance on technology has the potential to detract from the true mission of the hotel industry - the art of hospitality.
'Rob will bring a needed point of view to the dialogue, as any discussion of systems and technology in the hotel industry should be balanced with an understanding of what is most important to the guest,' said Damien Little, Director of Horwath HTL, co-host of the conference. 'In addition, LRA’s work with hotel companies and individual properties in more than 120 countries around the world will add a global perspective to all of our discussions.'
In addition to Horwath HTL, the conference is hosted by STR (Smith Travel Research) Global and the China Tourist Hotels Association (CTHA). For more information on the program and registration, you can visit the conference website. (http://www.chinahotelseminar.com.cn/)
About LRA Worldwide, Inc:
LRA Worldwide is a leading research and consulting company in the emerging discipline of Customer Experience Management (CEM). We work with our clients to help them design and deliver consistently exceptional customer experiences in order to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy, and company growth and profitability.
In LRA’s 25-year history, we have grown from a provider of customized quality assurance evaluation programs for the hospitality industry, to a leading CEM consulting company offering a variety of client solutions. The evolution has been driven by our clients asking us one question - 'How do we get better?' In response, we have built a range of performance measurement, research, training and consulting solutions to help them do so. Today, we are a growing company operating in more than 120 countries throughout the world, helping clients such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts, the National Basketball Association, the PGA TOUR, International Speedway Corp., Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Ritz-Carlton Clubs deliver exceptional customer experiences. Every touch. Every time. For more information, visit us at http://www.LRAworldwide.com.
Vice President of Marketing
LRA Worldwide, Inc
300 Welsh Road, Building 1, Suite 200
Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Zachary Conen from 115.184.225.xxx
Article Taged as : worldwide, rush, invited, speak, chinese, hotel, conference, http, www.lraworldwide.com, worldwide, rush, invited, speak, chinese, hotel, conference,
Article Viewed 4935 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : LRA Worldwide CEO Rob Rush Invited to Speak at Chinese Hotel Conference
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Source : ,
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present to Premier Conference that Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- Chinese currency why Americans should care if yuan is revalued A jump in the value of Chinese currency, the yuan, would make products manufactured in China more expensive, but could also help US manufacturers remain competitive abroad.
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present Premier Conference Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- League for Innovation to Host STEMtech Online Conference The League for Innovation announced today that it has teamed with LearningTimes to produce STEMtech Online, which will run in conjunction with the onsite STEMtech conference being held October 31 ...
- Atlanta Group Presents Issues in Business Psychology at National Conference Turknett Leadership Group has been invited to deliver four presentations that address significant issues facing executives and HR practitioners in a changing workplace at the 25th Meeting of the Society ...
- Nanofilm CEO Rickert to Speak at Horasis Global Russia Business Conference in Ljubljana Slovenia May 16 18 2010 Dr. Scott Rickert, President and CEO of Nanofilm, is a speaker at the Global Russia Business Meeting of Horasis, an independent international organization committed to enacting visions for a sustainable ...
- First Ever Virtual Autism Conference Featuring Temple Grandin and 16 speakers to discuss Things To Know About Autism April 10th 11th. To help moms who have children with autism and to support Autism Awareness month, Momsfightingautism.com is offering a free virtual conference with 17 different presenters over two days on Saturday ...
- Transit security up worldwide after Moscow subway bombing
Transit systems across Europe and the US increased security Monday following the Moscow subway bombing that killed nearly 40. But experts say long-term measures are what's needed.
- Preventing road deaths New research focuses on worldwide problemA recent WHO report on inadequate road safety opened with some stark figures: 1.2 million deaths and up to 50 million nonfatal injuries occur every year on the world's roads.
- GenomeQuest Hosting Seminar at ABRF Conference In Sacramento CANGS-level Sequence Data Management for Researchers with a Complete, Cloud-Enabled API for Developers. (PRWeb Mar 5, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/GenomeQuest/Sacramento_Seminar/prweb3684744.htm