Garden Furniture Company Positive Despite The February Snow
For many in the garden furniture industry, a cold wintery February can have drastic effects on sales. On the other hand an early spring generally can set the scene for a great year of sales.
“February was an eventful month both in professional terms and weather wise” said Natalie Atkins of http://www.furniturecompany247.co.uk. “The snow at the beginning of the month made life difficult for everyone, including for us here at the furniturecompany247” she continued. The main concern for many retailer, aside for the dip in sales, are delays that can be caused because of the bad weather. With many roads closed or blocked and driving conditions being treacherous it is a common problem that deliveries may be delayed.
“Any customers that unfortunately had deliveries that were affected by the bad weather, were very happy to receive their furniture just two days later.” Natalie stated. “ This we believe is a credit to our hardworking, friendly staff”.
In actual fact many retailers have said that once the snow had melted they noticed an early boom in sales, particularly in rattan outdoor furniture and wicker garden furniture. It has often been said that the British get their shorts and flip flops out at the first sign of sun, however this year it seems they are looking for a new garden sofa.
“After the snow had melted the rest of February was another fantastic month for the furniturecompany247 and March is already booming. February was the month where our outdoor furniture sales had begun to blossom, our customers finally feel like spring is here and it is reflecting in what they purchase. We are more than confident that this will continue, particularly with the gorgeous sunshine we have been seeing.”
With Easter just around the corner many people are feeling happier that the warm weather is on it’s way and retailers are hopeful that this may boost sales as we begin to emerge from the recession.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Martin Tracy from 125.60.241.xxx
Article Taged as : garden, furniture, company, positive, despite, february, snow, http, www.thefurniturecompany247.co.uk, garden, furniture, company, positive, despite, february, snow,
Article Viewed 2502 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Garden Furniture Company Positive Despite The February Snow
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Source : ,
- Apparel Company Pays HOMAGE to American HeroVintage T-Shirt commemorates astronaut John Glenn's first orbit of Earth(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201770.htm
- California faces dollor 19 billion budget deficit despite massive cutsThe California budget deficit stands a $19.1 billion, even after two years of steep cuts. Democrats oppose Governor Schwarzenegger's proposed cuts but can't agree on a solution.
- Swedish oil company under scrutiny after Sudan war crimes report An official investigation has been launched after a report alleging Sudan war crimes by Swedish firm Lundin Petroleum. The Swedish foreign minister was on Lundin's board at the time under ...
- Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock will feature first Soundgarden single in 13 years Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, the latest game in Activision's Guitar Hero franchise, will feature a single from reunited grunge rockers Soundgarden. Warriors of Rock, unite!
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- Caring for an elderly sick spouse sometimes has positive elements Although long-term care of sick or disabled loved ones is widely recognized as a threat to the caregiver's health and quality of life, a new study finds that in some ...
- Michelle Obama expands the White House garden Last year's White House garden wasn't big enough, Michelle Obama decided. So she expanded it this year. Already, the first lady and schoolchildren have begun planting vegetables in the popular ...
- Despite Obama pitch on benefits of healthcare reform small business is glumPresident Obama claims healthcare reform is a boon. But the outlook of small-business owners is more negative than at bigger companies.
- Laminating Company of America Composites Expands Their Product Offerings Laminating Company of America Composites expands their product offering with a new ballistic hybrid NIJ Level IIIA multi-layered composite for use with ballistic shields and body armor. Its low cost ...
- Small garden birds hit by coldThe number of small birds like coal tits and goldcrests spotted in gardens has fallen because of the cold winter, says the RSPB.