Custom Laser Cutting Technology Company Announces Expansion of Services
San Diego, CA March 16, 2010 â€' In addition to signage and manufacturing services, Southern California laser cutting technology company RMS Laser, Inc. now offers design, programming, paint and finishing services as well as product assembly. The expansion of custom laser cutting and engraving services not only provides a greater convenience for customers like Anheuser Busch and Seagate Technology, but also reduces the overall production costs. RMS Laser customers no longer need to spend the extra time and money to coordinate with several companies in order to meet their production requirements.
Along with the expansion of design, production, finishing and assembly services, RMS Laser is undergoing a 4,000 square foot expansion of the business to accommodate popular client requests and to make room for new laser cutting systems and projects.
â€śWeâ€™re working hard to transform RMS Laser into a full service company that can fulfill our customersâ€™ product requirements from concept to completion,â€ť said RMS Laser owner Mary Scarpati. â€śWe want our customers to see RMS Laser as their absolute source for all manufacturing and signage needs, which is why we are not only expanding our services, but also increasing the size of our working facility.â€ť
Over the past 10 years, RMS Laser, Inc. has grown from a single laser cutting machine operation, to one with three large bed lasers and three CNC routers, all backed by an experienced staff.
â€śWe can confidently say that our team has some of the most capable and knowledgeable individuals in the laser cutting industry,â€ť Scarpati added. â€śAlong with our expert machinists, weâ€™ve brought on Christy Oates, a recent Master of Fine Arts graduate from San Diego State University, to coordinate the design, painting and finishing efforts.â€ť
RMS Laserâ€™s large production studio along with full array of laser cutting technology services allows the growing laser cutting company to better serve their clientsâ€™ signage, manufacturing and miscellaneous custom laser cutting needs.
For additional information on RMS Laser, Inc.â€™s new service offerings and 4,000 square foot production facility, contact Michael Scarpati or visit http://www.rmslaser.com
About RMS Laser, Inc.
RMS Laser, Inc. is a full-service manufacturing facility that provides laser cutting, CNC router services, signage manufacturing and production, as well as design, paint and finishing services. Owners Mary and Michael Scarpati have vast experience in materials, manufacturing and providing clients with the best possible customer service for jobs large and small.
Learn more about RMS Laser, and owners Michael and Mary Scarpati by visiting http://www.rmslaser.com
RMS Laser, Inc.
1033 Vernon Way
El Cajon, California 92020
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Michael Scarpati from 117.199.143.xxx
Article Taged as : custom, laser, cutting, technology, company, announces, expansion, services, http, www.rmslaser.com, custom, laser, cutting, technology, company, announces, expansion, services,
Article Viewed 3475 times.
Positive attitude 4 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Custom Laser Cutting Technology Company Announces Expansion of Services
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Source : ,
- In Pipe Technology Announces Licensing Agreement Opportunities for.In-Pipe Technology develops licensing agreement packages to expand In-Pipe's green sewer collection system treatment to off-shore municipal markets.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207231.htm
- MuseGlobal and Efficens Announces Partnership
Further Expands Global. MuseGlobal, Inc. and Efficens Software Ltd. announced today that Efficens will resell in Israel MuseGlobal's Social Business Content Platform. The reseller agreement, which further expands...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full ...
- MTNW Announces NSF Award to Retrofit US Coast Guard Icebreakers Healy.Measurement Technology NW brings modern winch instrumentation and monitoring to the US Coast Guard(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209412.htm
- New 100Mbps High Speed Wireless Technology from AvaLAN WirelessMesh, Star or Bridge Network Topologies Supported(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AvaLAN_Wireless/100Mbps/prweb9201628.htm
- California Southern University Announces Availability of Bachelor of.New online degree program combines foundational criminal justice courses with cutting-edge curriculum.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209220.htm
- Urban Green Energy Announces Fusion the Cleantech Solution for.New renewable wind and solar solution reduces operating costs for off-grid telecom towers and minimizes environmental footprint(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209222.htm
- Boston area Intellectual Property Firm Patents Etcetera Announces a.Patents Etcetera announces a novel fire-fighting device, the Grantham MechVent™, designed to minimize the possibility of flashover during a building fire.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/firefighting/granthammechvent/prweb9189891.htm
- A2LA Announces Forensic DNA Testing and Databasing Pilot ProgramA2LA Pilot Program is being offered in the area of Forensic DNA Testing and Databasing(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9190081.htm
- Laser Nail Center Announces the Addition of a New Office Serving the. People suffering from nail fungus infection in Atlanta, Georgia now have a safe and effective treatment option using laser nail fungus removal at the Acworth, Georgia Laser Nail Center.(PRWeb February ...
- A2LA Announces Crime Scene Analysis Accreditation Pilot ProgramA2LA Pilot Program is being offered in the area of crime scene analysis(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9206942.htm