Playa del Carmen Condos: an Alternative to Hotels by Mayavilla.com
Playa del Carmen, Mar 16, 2010. For those looking for an unforgettable Mexican Caribbean vacation, Playa del Carmen condos has become the new popular alternative to such options as all-inclusives or traditional hotel rooms.
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, offering private lounge chairs by refreshing pools, with relaxing rooftop Jacuzzis and private elevators, Playa del Carmen condos are becoming such a popular choice because people still desire luxury and pampering, but don’t want to pay sky-high prices charged by upscale hotels. In addition, by choosing Playa del Carmen condos instead of, let’s say, an all-inclusive high-end hotel, you will be in the middle of it all, and not confined by the walls of a resort. Maya Villa, for example, is located right by the beach, and steps away from the famous 5th Avenue with all its restaurants, nightlife and entertainment.
The owner of Maya Villa, Jack Perlman, explains that by renting a condo, the guests will experience the privacy of staying at their own house, but with services of a 5-star hotel. His condos provide the services of a 24-hour front desk, maids, baby sitters, gym, upscale restaurants and a beach club. At the same time, Maya Villa and other Playa del Carmen condos offer the intimacy of one’s house with their fully equipped kitchens, state of the art equipment, marble floors, and more.
Playa del Carmen condos and Maya Villa have unparalleled services, luxurious amenities and intimate atmosphere, and offer prices that start at about $200 for one bedroom apartment, which is more affordable than most hotels.
ABOUT CONDO HOTELS PLAYA DEL CARMEN
Condo Hotels Playa del Carmen consists of four distinct luxury condominiums with a 100 units total: Villas Sacbe, Porto Playa, Maya Villa, El Taj Beachside and El Taj Oceanfront. The properties provide services of a 4-star hotel, such as 24-hour front desk, maid services, airport pick-up, parking garage, gym, baby sitter, and a 5-star restaurant. Each condominium is surrounded by a private courtyard with landscaped gardens, a fountain and a swimming pool. Playa del Carmen beach is steps away, and the convenience of the best restaurants, nightlife and shopping is within easy walking distance.
For more information, please visit http://www.mayavilla.com/
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Mayavilla from 122.163.49.xxx
Article Taged as : playa, carmen, condos:, alternative, hotels, mayavilla.com, http, www.mayavilla.com, playa, carmen, condos:, alternative, hotels, mayavilla.com,
Article Viewed 2804 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Playa del Carmen Condos: an Alternative to Hotels by Mayavilla.com
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Source : ,
- eInserts A Cost Effective Alternative to Email Marketing eInserts.net announces a cost effective alternative to email marketing that promises to deliver real value as well as measurable results. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- Millipore Corporation Confirms It is Evaluating Strategic Alternatives Millipore Corporation , a leading provider of technologies, tools and services for the global life science industry, today confirmed that its Board of Directors is evaluating strategic alternatives to enhance ...
- Chitosan as alternative to growth promoting antibiotics for ruminantsThe natural-occurring biopolymer known as chitosan is being put forward as an effective alternative to growth-promoting antibiotics in the diet of ruminants, according to research carried out by...
- Govt to urge total smoking ban in restaurants hotels The Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry is set to urge all local governments to introduce a total ban on smoking in public places in principle to help prevent health hazards ...
- Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Offer Great Savings Compared to Hotels After Super Bowl's TV commercial highlighting vacation rentals, and their great benefits versus hotels, many are discovering that renting vacation homes, condos, and cabins are more affordable than hotels. (PRWeb ...
- Washington DC Area Marriott Hotels Present a Wedding Showcase with Planning and Package Previews Washington, DC area Marriott Hotels will be hosting the Wedding Showcase on February 21st and 28th to preview packages and wedding reception sites in the city as well as in ...
- Vacation Rentals Versus Hotels Trends for South Carolinas Top Vacation Destinations by Lodging Directory Rentalo.com Comparison Shopping and Vacation Planning Trends for Travelers Visiting Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head Island, Isle of Palms, Kiawah Island, and Fripp Island (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)
- New Website Promotes Downtown Indy and New Hotels as and SNO 145 The Place to Be A new website, www.theplacetobeindy.com, heralds a unique mix of three Marriott brand select service hotels that are bringing the latest hotel trends to downtown Indianapolis, including room service from T.G.I. ...
- The Spotlight Is On Food Fashion and Fun at Loews Miami Beach Hotels Worlds Largest Girlfriend Getaway Weekend features celebrity chefs, pop-up retail stores, New York Times bestselling author, fashion tips, nightclub specials, themed happy hours and other South Beach treats (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
- Find Travel Deals for Less with New Save Rate Hotels Program at SnoHeatTravel.com 110% Best Rate Guarantee ensures travelers of the lowest prices on rooms at top hotels worldwide. (PRWeb Feb 11, 2010)
Read the full ...