Tradewind Support Accrington Stanley FC With Positive Advertising Campaigning
Corwen, England (March 10, 2010) - Tradewind, a well-established manufacturer and online retailer of point of sale (POS) solutions, have been helping Accrington Stanley Football Club try to improve the ground's image with improved signage.
An expert supplier of acrylic stands, Tradewind have also branched out to supply banners, bunting, roller banners, hurricane banners and more to potential clients. Tradewind were approached by Accrington Stanley FC to help them improve certain advertising aspects of their Fraser Eagle stadium, located at Livingstone Road, especially with facets including advertising boards and publicity campaigns for potential advertisers.
Tradewind's banners and boards recently could be seen at either end of what is affectionately still known amongst fans as the Crown Ground, and were especially prominent during the Reds' recent winter winning streak which saw them become powerful contenders for the remaining League Two playoff places.
'We were delighted to be able to help Accrington Stanley improve the image of their ground and hope our banners and methods will prove to have been effective in the long term,' says Terry Rogerson, Managing Director of Tradewind. 'Accrington Stanley are one of the most recognisable and historic names in the football league, and we hope to continue our relationship with them long into the future. For other potential clients, our new range of banners, flags and bunting are all expertly produced and cost-effective ways to get your products noticed. Accrington Stanley, of course, utilised them brilliantly and we look forward to hearing the reception and feedback towards the end of the season.'
Find out more about Tradewind and their range of POS solutions at http://www.trade-wind.co.uk/ or contact them on 01490 413038.
Established officially in 1993 and having 30 years experience supplying the press trade, Tradewind is a leading supplier of newspaper stands, magazine stands, acrylic stands, point of sale stands, pavement boards and more. They are expert manufacturers too and can produce personalised display fixtures for any business and any product.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Marin Cheech from 202.164.57.xxx
Article Taged as : tradewind, support, accrington, stanley, with, positive, advertising, campaigning, http, www.trade, wind.co.uk, tradewind, support, accrington, stanley, with, positive, advertising, campaigning,
Article Viewed 2716 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Tradewind Support Accrington Stanley FC With Positive Advertising Campaigning
Date Listed : Monday, March 15, 2010
Source : ,
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- Caring for an elderly sick spouse sometimes has positive elements Although long-term care of sick or disabled loved ones is widely recognized as a threat to the caregiver's health and quality of life, a new study finds that in some ...
- Xbox Live support rallies to fix MW2 Stimulus Package problem'MW2' Stimulus Package has been broken all morning. But a fix is here, according to Xbox Live support.
- LogMatrix Log Management Solution Easily Supports Customers Extreme Scalability and Data Retrieval Requirements Ability to capture and report on billions of events per day in real-time a key differentiator (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full ...
- Digital Projection Adds Service Coordinator to Customer Support Team Odom will work with both the Technical and Customer Service Managers to assure timely completion of all service orders. In addition, Odom will manage communication between the DPI technical ...
- Having plenty of supportive relatives increases fear of dyingHaving a large number of supportive relatives increases the fear of dying among the elderly from ethnic minority groups, suggests new research.
- Dr. Steven Stanley Inventor of the RadBall to Unveil Successful Real World Test of the Innovative Radiation Mapping Device at WM2010 ConferenceNorthwest England Strengthens Position as World’s Leading Center for Nuclear Expertise and Opportunities (PRWeb Mar 4, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/RadBall/radiation-mapping_device/prweb3680114.htm
- Canadian Paralympic Committee commends the Government of Canada for the 2010
Budget and the support it provides to Paralympic Sport Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- MAC encouraged by budget measures aimed at supporting recovery Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- TD Gives dollor 700 000 to Support Education and Cancer Services at Queensway
Carleton Hospital Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...