Beyond Consequences Online w/ Heather T Forbes, LCSW
Start the new year out with a new understanding of your children with effective and proven tools for success!
Heather T. Forbes, LCSW, and Andrea Tannouri, a Beyond Consequences Certified Instructor, will be bringing you the ten session Beyond Consequences parent training course that will be unlike any course you've taken in the past.
This parenting course combines the best of parenting with the best of technology. Over the Internet, Heather and Andrea will be teaching this course LIVE, in an interactive way that rivals a classroom setting!
These interactive Internet classes will use your phone and your computer. You will be able to participate in this Beyond Consequences 10 Session Training Course in full color, with slide shows, videos, live discussions, role plays, and Q & A sessions.
You will also be able to network with other parents around the world who are dealing with the same issues you face. Membership in a private online support group is included at no extra charge for all participants.
Days and times of Classes (use the other two on it's own event page):
Wednesdays - Starting March 24, 2010:
1:00 pm Eastern
12:00 noon Central
11:00 am Mountain
10:00 am Pacific
http://https:/ / heathertforbes.infusionsoft.com/ cart/ ?product_id=13
For our international parents, click here to convert the times for you local area.
Please note: The beginning session for the online class will be dedicated to learning how to use the webinar and to work out any technical issues. The first instructional class will begin the following week and will run for ten consecutive weeks.
Each class will last approximately 90 minutes.
The course will follow Heather T. Forbes' Bestselling Book, Beyond Consequences, Logic & Control, Volume 1.
You'll need a copy of this book as it will serve as your study guide. http://www.beyondconsequences.com/ books.html
The only other items you'll need for these classes are a computer with Internet connection and a phone or headset with a microphone to participate in discussions.
This is a fun, educational, and helpful experience no matter where you are on your parenting journey!
For $197.00, you will receive all 10 instructional sessions of live interactive web-seminar training!' Many mental health professionals would charge you that for only one session. That works out to less than $20 per 90 minutes of effective, solution based parent training.
Your registration fee includes:
* FREE tutorial session to learn how to use the Webinar
* Ten LIVE sessions, with audio recordings available if you miss them
* Supplemental Training Videos for each session, specifically recorded for this class
* Lifetime membership in an online support group just for participants
There truly is no reason to be alone in your struggles anymore!
Plus, we want to make sure this parenting class is right for you. If after participating in the first class, you don't feel as if this class is going to be helpful to you, you can simply let us know and we'll refund all your money back-no questions asked. So, essentially, this first class is FREE to you.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Andrea Tannouri from 121.96.113.xxx
Article Taged as : beyond, consequences, online, heather, forbes,, lcsw, https, heathertforbes.infusionsoft.com, cart, where, product_id, beyond, consequences, online, heather, forbes,, lcsw,
Article Viewed 3833 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Beyond Consequences Online w/ Heather T Forbes, LCSW
Date Listed : Monday, March 15, 2010
Source : ,
- FreeMBB.com Launches Affordable and Effective Online Lean Six Sigma. FreeMBB.com proudly announces its online Lean Six Sigma training and certification programs. Lean Six Sigma is a step-by-step, management approach that helps companies save time, save money, improve...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Who goes there where Verifying identity online We are all used to logging into networks where we have a unique identity, verified by the network server and associated with our account for other members of the network ...
- Daviss Drug Guide for NursesŪ Twelfth Edition Publishes June 2010 in Print Mobile and Online Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Twelfth Edition delivers comprehensive, up-to-date information on hundreds of generic and thousands of brand-name drugs, with an emphasis on patient safety and preventing medication errors. ...
- How to watch more 2010 World Cup soccer onlineLooking for streaming live video of the 2010 World Cup? Viewers in North American have plenty of options for online World Cup 2010 action.
- League for Innovation to Host STEMtech Online Conference The League for Innovation announced today that it has teamed with LearningTimes to produce STEMtech Online, which will run in conjunction with the onsite STEMtech conference being held October 31 ...
- Top five online Easter eggsGoogle and others embed 'Easter eggs' for times when web users are in the mood for diversion.
- Top five online April Fools pranksGoogle, Facebook, and others take the top ranks of our favorite tech April Fools' pranks of all time.
- Second LNG train comes online in Yemen media
AFP AFP - The second train of Yemen's liquefied natural gas plant has come online, boosting the impoverished country's production capacity to 6.7 million tonnes of LNG per year, state media ...
- Beyond Haiti relief UN looks at building outside Port au PrinceWhen donor countries meet at the UN in New York this week to discuss Haiti relief, a top topic will be decentralization away from congested Port-au-Prince.
- 28 Year Old from Texas Discovers His Own Instant Weight Loss Miracle Online FatBurningFurnace30Day.com provides fast and easy solution for reducing weight. Elias Stevenson, owner of the website, bound to lose weight find success with online weight loss program. (PRWeb Mar 26, 2010)