BeautySchoolsIndex.com has today announced the development and implementation of new tools for those seeking beauty and cosmetology careers
New York - March 01, 2010 â€' BeautySchoolsIndex.com, a leading web site for beauty and cosmetology schools, has announced the implementation of powerful new tools for those in need.
Beauty schools are popular choices for those seeking rewarding and well-paying careers. However, finding beauty schools can be problematic and cumbersome. Judging a schoolâ€™s worth or the value of a particular program over another can be a complicated process. This is where BeautySchoolsIndex.com comes to the rescue.
BeautySchoolsIndex.com provides powerful tools that enable users to locate schools and programs that are right for their needs. Finding beauty schools is as simple as using the websiteâ€™s search feature, which allows users to conduct a search by state, by zip code or by program type. This provides a list of all beauty schools within the specified area. In addition, the â€śschool infoâ€ť link with each search result provides contact information for the school, as well as accreditation status and accrediting agency, ensuring that applicants are able to find a viable beauty school.
BeautySchoolsIndex.com also provides detailed information about various beauty school programs and careers such as barbering, hair styling, cosmetology, esthetics, skin care, instructor training, make-up artistry, massage therapy and nail technology. Users can also learn about how to gain admission to cosmetology schools, the tuition costs of beauty schools, how to find job opportunities after completing coursework and other vital areas such as laws and licensing, related associations and more.
These authoritative tools enable visitors to quickly find beauty school programs, locate beauty schools that are within their area or budget and ensure that they are able to make the right career choice. In addition, BeautySchoolsIndex.com ensures that prospective students are able to contact any school in which they are interested and gain access to vital information concerning the schoolâ€™s prerequisites, program information and certificate information, as well.
BeautySchoolsIndex.com is a leading web site that provides in-depth information regarding beauty schools and cosmetology careers. The goal of BeautySchoolsIndex.com is to help consumers do thorough research and make informed decisions regarding their beauty school education and cosmetology career.
To learn more about what BeautySchoolsIndex.com can do for your career, visit http://www.beautyschoolsindex.com.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Imran Q from 122.168.227.xxx
Article Taged as : beautyschoolsindex.com, today, announced, development, implementation, tools, those, seeking, beauty, cosmetology, careers, http, www.beautyschoolsindex.com, beautyschoolsindex.com, today, announced, development, implementation, tools, those, seeking, beauty, cosmetology, careers,
Article Viewed 3419 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : BeautySchoolsIndex.com has today announced the development and implementation of new tools for those seeking beauty and cosmetology careers
Date Listed : Friday, March 12, 2010
Source : ,
- Researchers See Differences in Autism Brain Development as Early as 6 Months The changes in brain development that underlie autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be detectable in children as young as 6 months, according to research reported online today in the American ...
- Surprising molecular switch Lipids help control the development of cell polarity In a standard biology textbook, cells tend to look more or less the same from all sides. But in real life cells have fronts and backs, tops and bottoms, and ...
- Study reveals that logging debris suppresses development of an invasive competitor Scotch broom PORTLAND, Ore. ?April 2, 2010. Countless studies and reports exist describing how a landscape is impacted after logging Douglas-fir: What is the impact on the soil? Should one leave the ...
- Brain development Floor plate tissue derived from embryonic stem cells Researchers have used human embryonic stem cells to derive floor plate tissue, an important signaling center during brain development. This is the first study shown to derive floor plate tissue ...
- Scientists address wrinkles in transparent film developmentA closer look at a promising nanotube coating that might one day improve solar cells has turned up a few unexpected wrinkles, according to new research.
- Compound screening for drug development made simpler The identification of compounds that could be promising candidates for drug development has become easier following new research. Scientists have developed a series of "filters" that can be used to ...
- Chair announced for climate probeA chairman has been appointed for a review into science published by the unit at the centre of the "Climategate" row.
- LIM announces increase in previously announced financing to dollor 35 million Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Inquest into the death of Edmond Mallette announced Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Collective work continues for the development of the maple industry in 2010 Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...