In-depth analysis on Insurance Belgium Industry
Bharatbook added a new report on 'Insurance: Belgium Industry Guide' which gives comprehensive analysis and forecast on Insurance Industry in Belgium.
Insurance: Belgium Industry Guide report ( http://www.bharatbook.com/ detail.asp?id=132770&rt=Insurance-Belgium-Industry-Guide.html ) is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Belgium Insurance industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis with distinct chapters for Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Insurance and Non-Life Insurance.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation for Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Insurance and Non-Life Insurance
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes five-year forecasts for Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Insurance and Non-Life Insurance
The Belgian insurance market generated a gross premium income of $52.8 billion in 2008, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% for the period spanning 2004-2008.
The Belgian life insurance market generated total revenues of $32.4 billion in 2008, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% for the period spanning 2004-2008.
The Belgian non-life insurance market generated total revenues of $20.4 billion in 2008, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% for the period spanning 2004-2008.
The Belgian motor insurance market generated total revenues of $6.9 billion in 2008, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8% for the period spanning 2004-2008.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/ detail.asp?id=132770&rt=Insurance-Belgium-Industry-Guide.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/ 3bbharatbook
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Sandhya from 123.236.29.xxx
Article Taged as : in-depth, analysis, insurance, belgium, industry, http, www.bharatbook.com, in-depth, analysis, insurance, belgium, industry,
Article Viewed 2974 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : In-depth analysis on Insurance Belgium Industry
Date Listed : Friday, March 12, 2010
Source : ,
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- A2LA Announces Crime Scene Analysis Accreditation Pilot ProgramA2LA Pilot Program is being offered in the area of crime scene analysis(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9206942.htm
- Louisiana backs oil industry wants drilling moratorium thrown out Louisiana is supporting a lawsuit to overturn the six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. The ban could cost the local oil industry as much as $330 million a month, the state ...
- Collabera and Panopticon to Jointly Develop New Visual Data Analysis Solutions for Financial and Telecommunications Customers in US and UK The two organizations have signed a partnership agreement that will allow Collabera to embed Panopticon’s data visualization tools into its comprehensive data analysis and business intelligence solutions. (PRWeb Jun 22, ...
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- Bacteria in the nose and throat Most comprehensive comparative analysis Scientists have completed the most comprehensive comparative analysis to date of bacterial communities inhabiting the human nose and throat, which could provide new insights into why some individuals become colonized ...
- Multivariate SPC and Stability Analysis Shelf Life Prediction Featured in NWA Quality AnalystŪ Version 6.2 Northwest Analytical, Inc. introduces the next generation of Quality Analytics with NWA Quality Analyst® Version 6.2 which provides improved performance, new tools for breaking down data, and two ...
- Digital Projection Launches Integrated Suite of Calculators for AV Industry Entitled the Calculator Toolbox, Digital Projection website users can quickly calculate essential data such as the image size and throw distance of a projector given a few basic parameters. ...
- The QUE proReader by Plastic Logic Receives Two Mobile Industry Awards at International CTIA Wireless The QUE™ proReader is the recipient of two mobile industry awards at the International CTIA WIRELESS 2010®. In addition to receiving second place in the CTIA Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Award’s ...
- invivodata Offers Complimentary PRO Gap AnalysisPatient Reported Outcome analysis and deeper insight into FDA Final Guidance (PRWeb Mar 25, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3772134.htm