Luciano Sztulman, MD gives Tips to Expectant Fathers
Pregnancy is a special time in the life of a couple. Spending time with one’s partner makes this stage comfortable and less scared for women. Fathers have important roles in pregnancy and birth that may contribute to a healthy pregnancy and help make labor and delivery easier.
Luciano Sztulman, MD, is a famous Obstetrics and Gynecology practitioner and surgeon who gives excellent tips to expectant fathers. Luciano Sztulman, MD, suggests taking good care of the partner’s diet and having a healthy lifestyle. A husband should make sure that his wife visits her doctor regularly and follows his or her instructions to stay as healthy as possible. The first days and weeks after having a baby is a time of adjustment and can be a tiring job for both the partners. When the labor pains start, the husband should distract his wife by making her listen to her favorite music or watching a movie with her. He can also take her for short walks and offer to massage her back and shoulders between contractions. Dr Luciano Sztulman asks husbands to encourage their wives during the pushing stage to give full emotional support to their spouses. He also tells men to enroll for childbirth classes to learn more tips to be good fathers.
Normally new mothers feel sad, upset, or depressed after childbirth. Many new mothers have mild feelings of sadness called postpartum blues or “baby blues.” When these feelings last longer than a week or two, it may be a sign of postpartum depression. In this case, Luciano Sztulman, MD, advices for a proper check up.
About Dr. Luciano Sztulman
Dr. Luciano Sztulman is an American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology practitioner and surgeon, with specialty areas in women’s health and wellness preventative medicine and advanced cosmetic and reconstructive gynecological surgery. He is the premiere medical doctor in his field in the region, renowned for his expertise in using the most sophisticated, minimally scarring laser techniques, including laparoscopic, endoscopic, and fiber optics. In addition to his private practice in Providence, RI, Dr. Luciano Sztulman is Chief of Gynecology at Rhode Island’s award-winning Roger Williams Medical Center, a fully accredited teaching hospital, affiliated with Boston University School of Medicine. To know more about Luciano Sztulman, MD, please visit http://www.lucianosztulman.biz.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Sheldon Cooper from 121.243.19.xxx
Article Taged as : luciano, sztulman,, gives, tips, expectant, fathers, http, www.lucianosztulman.biz, luciano, sztulman,, gives, tips, expectant, fathers,
Article Viewed 2826 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Luciano Sztulman, MD gives Tips to Expectant Fathers
Date Listed : Thursday, March 11, 2010
Source : ,
- Sony Dash review roundup just in time for Fathers DaySony Dash review scores suggest this Web-enabled alarm clock could be a solid gift for Father's Day.
- The abortion debate needs to include the forgotten fathers If the father of an aborted child can feel the emotions as the mother, why not include the dad in the discussion - as the Supreme Court might well do?
- Obamas extension of Fathers Day is a helpful reminder of how much dads matter Most mothers and children are better off if fathers are equal partners and invested parents. Let's change our public communication and services to invite men to see themselves that way.
- Fathers Day For Obama more than just a card and tieAddressing fatherlessness has been a priority of the Obama administration. A day after Father's Day, Obama announced the President's Fatherhood and Mentoring Initiative.
- AHN Nancy Kerrigans Brother Facing Charges After Fathers Death The brother of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan has been arrested and charged in the death of their 70-year-old father. Mark Kerrigan, was arraigned on Monday on a charge of assault ...
- Using technology to offer better care for expectant mothers and premature
infants Press releases distributed via CNW Group. RICHMOND, BC, Dec. 14 /CNW/ - MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. (TSX: MDA), a provider of essential information solutions, announced today it has signed ...
- VATICAN Synod Fathers express their deepest sentiments of fraternal communion to the . The Synod Fathers have sent a Letter to the Presidents of the Bishops' Conferences of Sudan, Uganda, Chad, the Democratic Republic of Congo, and the Central African Republic, signed by ...
- Fathers not taking full leaveMany fathers are not taking their full paternity leave because they cannot afford to, research suggests.
- Find the Top Rated HD Camcorders and Other Fathers Day Gift Ideas at ReStockIt.com The best small video cameras, top rated TVs, video game systems and Stanley tools make great Father's Day gifts from any daughter or a son (PRWeb Jun 9, 2009)
- Summit Racing Offers Unique Fathers Day Gifts for Every Room of the House Summit Racing and Genuine Hotrod Hardware, a Summit Racing-owned company, have great hot rod-themed Father’s Day gift ideas for every room of the house. (PRWeb Jun 3, 2009)