Kasasaâ„˘ Changes The Face Of Local Banking in Lino Lakes, Minnesota
Lino Lakes, MN (March 11, 2010)â€' SMW Federal Credit Union asks consumers, â€śDo you Kasasa?â€ť as it becomes the first financial institution in Minnesota to launch the countryâ€™s most innovative bank accounts. Kasasaâ„˘ is a new brand of free checking and savings accounts that pays consumers to use their account with what interests them mostâ€'high interest, automatic savings, money donated to charity or free iTunesÂ® downloads. These accounts, combined with the personal service that only community financial institutions can deliver, are offering residents a better banking option than the mega bank experience.
â€śConsumers deserve to wake up to happier days of banking and leave behind the nightmare of mega bank fees and mistreatment,â€ť said Steven Hauser, President and CEO at SMW Federal Credit Union. â€śKasasa delivers what research shows people really want but believe they canâ€™t haveâ€'great banking products with the personal service of a community financial institution.â€ť
SMW FCU is offering three Kasasa banking products, including Kasasa Cashâ„˘, Kasasa Tunesâ„˘ and Kasasa Givingâ„˘. All Kasasa products are free accounts, with no minimum balance, no monthly fees, free online banking and nationwide ATM fee refunds.
â€˘ Kasasa Cash - A free checking account that pays high interest in cash every month.
â€˘ Kasasa Tunes - A checking account that gives accountholders free iTunes downloads every month.
â€˘ Kasasa Giving - A checking account that directs the high interest earned each month to the charity chosen by the accountholder. Plus, every time the accountholder makes a debit card purchase over a certain amount, an additional contribution will be made to a local charity. Consumers can choose to direct their contributions to a national charity, including American Humane Association, Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Stand Up to Cancer or a local charity.
To receive the Kasasa account benefits, accountholders need to meet easy monthly qualifications, including receiving an e-Statement, using a debit card and making an electronic transaction. If an accountholder does not meet the qualifications in a given month, SMW FCU will alert the individual, who will be eligible the following month for the benefits.
â€śExtensive research has shown us that consumers would prefer to bank with community financial institutions, but feel they would lose access to products,â€ť continued Hauser. â€śKasasa is opening peopleâ€™s eyes to a new banking model where no sacrifices are necessary. Itâ€™s a win-win because consumers get innovative products and personalized service.â€ť
In 2009, Kasasa was piloted in six other markets across the U.S. In just the first two months of offering Kasasa, participating community financial institutions reported growth rates upwards of 150% on new account openings and 372% in deposits at institutions focused on deposit growth.
Kasasa is being introduced with an aggressive, highly engaging marketing campaign in Minnesota. It comes to life through a fresh mix of eye-popping advertising, the likes of which exceed the typical mega bankâ€™s high-budget programs. The ads feature Americaâ€™s top slam poets http://https:/ / www.kasasa.com/ news-and-media/ advertising riffing lyrical threads around the theme of â€śDo you Kasasa?â€ť
Kasasa is distributed to SMW Federal Credit Union from BancVue, the leading provider of innovative products, dynamic marketing, and data-driven consulting solutions to community financial institutions nationwide to help them win the war against the mega banks.
For more information on Kasasa accounts, consumers can visit the branches of SMW FCU or visit http://https:/ / www.kasasa.com/ kasasa-providers.
Do you Kasasa?
Kasasaâ„˘ is the first national brand of the most innovative checking accounts available today. The accounts, offered exclusively by the finest community financial institutions, are designed to be the first and only accounts that actually take an interest in their accountholders by paying them to use their account with what interests them most - high interest, automatic savings, money donated to charity or free iTunesÂ® downloads. Kasasa, developed and distributed by BancVue, marries innovative banking products with the personal touch of community financial institutions. For more information, visit http://https:/ / www.kasasa.com.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Crystal Thomas from 67.176.25.xxx
Article Taged as : kasasaâ„˘, changes, face, local, banking, lino, lakes,, minnesota, http, www.kasasa.com, kasasaâ„˘, changes, face, local, banking, lino, lakes,, minnesota,
Article Viewed 4998 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Kasasaâ„˘ Changes The Face Of Local Banking in Lino Lakes, Minnesota
Date Listed : Thursday, March 11, 2010
Source : ,
- The Changes To Secured Loans And Remortgages May Eliminate Some Of The Need For Debt Advice Champion Finance has been arranging secured loans for almost twenty six years and over all that time they have witnessed more changes in the secured loans industry since the start ...
- Egypt Banking Sector Analysis When all the major economies of the world have been adversely hit by the financial crisis, the banking industry in Egypt remains largely stable, reflecting its relative isolation from and ...
- Hacker's Guide Announces 2010 Hacker's Favorite Award Winners for Minnesota The Hacker's Guide, a Minneapolis-based golf course rating organization, and publisher of the Hacker's Guide to Minnesota & Western Wisconsin Golf Courses, has just announced the 2010 Hacker's Favorite Award ...
- The Most Up-to-date Review of the Most Sweeping Overhaul of Financial Regulation at Banking Forum Financial Services Regulation Proposals to be Dissected at GoldenNetworking.com's Banking Leaders Forum 2010 in Washington DC
New York, NY, March 18, 2010 -- GoldenNetworking.com's Banking Leaders Forum 2010, â€śDiscerning the New ...
- Senator Dodd's Proposal for Financial and Banking Regulatory Overhaul to be Dissected First at GoldenNetworking.com's Banking Leaders Forum 2010 Senate Banking Committee Chairman Christopher Dodd unveiling New Financial Market Rules to be Dissected at GoldenNetworking.com's Banking Leaders Forum 2010 in Washington DC
New York, NY, March 16, 2010 -- GoldenNetworking.com's ...
- Sand Hill Advisors Changes Name to Sand Hill Global Advisors LLC (1888PressRelease) The new name, Sand Hill Global Advisors, more accurately reflects the firm's global view of markets and economic conditions, as well as its expertise in building global asset allocation ...
- PANLEGIS releases new handbook on UK banking! Europe's leading formation agent, PANLEGIS Group, has announced the release of their latest handbook: UK Business Banking - How to open and operate a UK bank account. This title is ...
- Kasasaâ„˘ Changes The Face Of Local Banking in Lino Lakes, Minnesota Lino Lakes, MN (March 11, 2010)â€" SMW Federal Credit Union asks consumers, â€śDo you Kasasa?â€ť as it becomes the first financial institution in Minnesota to launch the countryâ€™s most innovative ...
- Kasasaâ„˘ Changes The Face Of Local Banking Jackson, MS (March 10, 2010)â€" Magnolia Federal Credit Union asks consumers, â€śDo you Kasasa?â€ť as it becomes one of the first financial institutions in Mississippi to launch the countryâ€™s most ...
- Booming Ukraine Banking Sector The market research report, â€śBooming Ukraine Banking Sectorâ€ť, is an analytical study of the thriving banking industry of the southeastern European country, Ukraine. It evaluates the products and services provided ...