Healthcare IT: The Market Poised for Strong Growth in Future
The global healthcare IT market was valued at $11.3 billion in 2009 and is forecast to grow by 12.4% annually for the next seven years to reach $25.6 billion by 2016. The growth will primarily be driven by governments’ financial incentives and regulations requiring automation in healthcare practices. Market growth is also expected to be driven by the increasing need for hospitals to attain cost efficiency and the growing evidence of use of IT in healthcare practices.
Hospital and physician adoption and the integration of various healthcare IT systems within healthcare organizations will be the key factor influencing and driving the market penetration of healthcare IT products. While the cost of technology and lengthy installation and implementation times remain the key challenges, stimulus programs aimed at increasing healthcare IT adoption by healthcare practices and the increasing number of patients requiring healthcare services globally should ensure that the global healthcare IT market continues to grow at a double digit rate.
This analysis was taken from a research paper published by GlobalData, to download the full Research Paper for free, click below:
http://www.researchviews.com/ healthcare/ medical/ healthcareit/ Viewpoints.aspx?sector=Healthcare%20IT&DocID=9929
Access the latest Healthcare IT analysis for free at http://www.researchviews.com
ResearchViews is your number one portal for industry related news, research, analysis and deals data. ResearchViews offers up to the minute content produced by an expert team of industry analysts.
All content on the site is free to view and allows users to keep up to date with the latest developments in their chosen industry. Free daily and weekly newsletters provide a snapshot of the major issues affecting the industry. The site also features a research store, providing the user with access to premium business intelligence from some of the world's leading market research publishers.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Rajesh Gunnam from 220.225.231.xxx
Article Taged as : healthcare, market, poised, strong, growth, future, http, www.researchviews.com, healthcare, market, poised, strong, growth, future,
Article Viewed 2614 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Healthcare IT: The Market Poised for Strong Growth in Future
Date Listed : Thursday, March 11, 2010
Source : ,
- Jacuzzi vents model CO2 futureA UK scientist studying volcanic vents in the ocean says they hold a grave warning for future marine ecosystems.
- No volcanoes in Moons future Contrary to Earth, our Moon has no active volcanoes, and the traces of its past volcanic activity date from billions of years ago. This is surprising, because recent Moonquake data ...
- Isabel Healthcare Partners with Touch Medix to Integrate Diagnosis.Emergency department efficiency improved with innovative documentation and medical diagnosis decision-making suite.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IsabelHealthcare/Diagnosis/prweb9202282.htm
- Models underestimate future temperature variability Food security at risk Climate warming caused by greenhouse gases is very likely to increase summer temperature variability around the world by the end of this century, new research shows. The findings have major ...
- World Cup stadiums aglitter now a black hole in the future where The World Cup stadiums that South Africa has built have won great praise. But will they be a drag on the economy in the long term?
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Lead Generation Marketing ROI Study ReleasedSurvey Reveals Opportunities to Increase B2B Lead Generation Performance and Profitability. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb3426094.htm
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- Growing brain is particularly flexible How the brain changes during growth Science has long puzzled over why a baby's brain is particularly flexible and why it easily changes. Is it because babies have to learn a lot? Scientists have now put ...
- Jobs growth in March seen throughout the economy One month doesn't make a trend, but recent gains in job growth were broad-based across the economy. GDP forecasts have edged up, too. This bodes well for a jobs recovery ...