American Momentum Bank Extends Information Security Training From Edcomm Banker’s Academy
American Momentum Bank has recently extended its contract with Edcomm Banker’s Academy for Information Security training.
New York, NY, March 11, 2010 -- American Momentum Bank has recently extended its contract with Edcomm Banker’s Academy for a third year of Information Security training. Focus on Information Security will continue to be hosted and maintained by Edcomm Banker’s Academy’s Learning Management System (LMS), Learning Link®.
Focus on Information Security, from Edcomm Banker’s Academy, teaches all aspects of information security with specific emphasis on protecting customer and employee information from identity theft, social engineering, phishing, fraud and spam scams, complying with the privacy laws and regulations that require due diligence such as the GLBA, Reg P and FACT Act, following proper security policies and procedures for strong passwords, Internet and email usage, physical security, reporting potential problems and security breaches.
Testing, tracking, administration, reports and certification are easily accomplished through Learning Link®, Edcomm Banker’s Academy’s full-featured LMS, which has an open architecture that builds on industry-standard SCORM and AICC compliance and offers a wide variety of customizable, real-time reports available both onscreen and in CSV formats for download and integration into any HR system. Learning Link’s servers have been issued a SAS-70 attesting to the quality of their security, business continuity and performance.
For more information about programs like this, or to find out how The Edcomm Group Banker’s Academy can customize any training program, log onto http://www.bankersacademy.com or call +1.212.631.9400.
American Momentum Bank offers state-of-the-art products and services for businesses and individuals at its four branch location in Florida and maintains exceeding $491 million.
The Edcomm Group Banker’s Academy is a 22-year-old multimedia education and communication consulting firm specializing in the development of creative business solutions that improve productivity, customer service and market share - providing bottom-line results. The Edcomm Group Banker’s Academy has had the privilege of assisting many distinguished clients with business solutions in the form of eLearning programs, online bank training and classroom instruction, multimedia production and online and print based documentation. Edcomm Banker's Academy offers many off-the-shelf and customized courses such as Teller Training, Compliance Training and Systems Training specifically designed for Banks, Credit Unions and Money Services Businesses (MSBs).
The Edcomm Group Banker's Academy (http://www.bankersacademy.com) is headquartered in New York City with locations and representation throughout the world.
Dr. Linda Eagle
Edcomm Banker’s Academy
21 Penn Plaza Suite 1010
New York, NY 10001, USA
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Dr. Linda Eagle from 122.174.181.xxx
Article Taged as : american, momentum, bank, extends, information, security, training, from, edcomm, banker’s, academy, http, www.bankersacademy.com, american, momentum, bank, extends, information, security, training, from, edcomm, banker’s, academy,
Article Viewed 3614 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : American Momentum Bank Extends Information Security Training From Edcomm Banker’s Academy
Date Listed : Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Source : ,
- Gingrich Obama has anti American energy policy
AP AP - Newt Gingrich is asserting that President Barack Obama pursues an "outrageously anti-American" energy policy that snubs the Keystone oil pipeline and puts too much stock in electric car ...
- Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.Richard K. Miller, president of Olin College of Engineering, is one of 66 newly elected members of the National Academy of Engineering.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201182.htm
- American Fortune Shows Off Uniqueness When Selling a Business When selling a business, it's often the unique attributes of a company that make it more attractive and valuable to a buyer than their other options. American Fortune Mergers ...
- Apparel Company Pays HOMAGE to American HeroVintage T-Shirt commemorates astronaut John Glenn's first orbit of Earth(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201770.htm
- Models underestimate future temperature variability Food security at risk Climate warming caused by greenhouse gases is very likely to increase summer temperature variability around the world by the end of this century, new research shows. The findings have major ...
- American team of scientists help protect Guatemalas Lake Atitlan RENO, Nev. — A team of scientists from the University of Nevada, Reno, DRI, Arizona State University and University of California, Davis has returned from a two-week expedition to...
- Why a tightened defense budget would improve national securityNational security officials and experts say that if the defense budget were tightened policymakers would be forced to better prioritize spending.
- Language lessons for an American in SeoulThree boys on a subway platform in South Korea summon courage to test their text-book English on a native speaker. The result was charming.
- Gulf oil spill Americans pitch their ideas for cleaning it upVacuum pumps, oil-eating bacteria, and hair booms are a few of the ideas for dealing with the Gulf oil spill.
- American Idol lowers age limit what is too young for TV where 'American Idol,' the Fox talent reality show, will now accept contestants as young as 15. Sports and parenting watchdogs caution about the glare of the global spotlight at too young ...