Spine and Sports Medicine Promotes Patient Well-being
Spine and Sports Medicine started in 1993 in New York City. They are a team of doctors, medical assistants, and physical and massage therapists who work to treat acute and chronic pain throughout the body. They offer a number of different services and areas of expertise, and their main goal is to improve the quality of life and eliminate pain from their patients.
Spine and Sports medicine offers a pain management and sports therapy program that is unique for identifying the problems associated with pain early and treating them on a regimen. The physical therapy program at Spine and Sports offers manual therapy, pain management, different types of exercises, and exercises that patients can take home and do to continue treatment.
Neurology is also one of the services provided by Spine and Sports. They work with your symptoms to diagnose any neurological problems and will refer you to a neurologist. Their chiropractic services work with your spine to decrease pain or discomfort without using surgical procedures.
Spine and Sports medicine also offers medical massage, Lumbar pain specialist nyc, acupuncture, and non-surgical spinal compression. These alternative medicine procedures do not use medicine or surgery to treat your symptoms and pain, but they can still be covered by your health insurance plan.
The Spine and Sports website is full of useful information for patients and those considering visiting the clinic and Lumbar Pain Doctor NYC. It provides a list of the medical professionals and the services they provide. It also has forms to fill out online, so you can avoid the paperwork process when you go into the office. You can schedule an appointment online, and you can also read helpful medical information in the blog section of the website.
If you’re looking for a place in New York City that puts their patients first and works hard to identify the cause of your problem and heal your pain, back pain manhattan, then Spine and Sports medicine is the place for you. If you have any questions, visit the website or contact Spine and Sports Medicine.
Spine and Sports Medicine
275 Madison Ave. at 40th St.
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 986- 3888
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
back pain from 117.201.48.xxx
Article Taged as : spine, sports, medicine, promotes, patient, well-being, http, spineandsports.com, spine, sports, medicine, promotes, patient, well-being,
Article Viewed 2969 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Spine and Sports Medicine Promotes Patient Well-being
Date Listed : Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Source : ,
- Plethora of New Products to be Showcased at 2012 Molecular Medicine. Over 45 companies are launching new products at this year's Molecular Medicine TRI-CON. Products can be viewed in the exhibit hall on February 21-22.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story ...
- Home visits for asthma A win for both patients and payers Nearly one in 10 children have asthma, according to government statistics, and in low-income parts of Boston, nearly 16 percent of children are affected. A new program demonstrates the potential ...
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...
- Italian Nobel medicine winner Dulbecco dies at 97
AP AP - Renato Dulbecco, who shared the 1975 Nobel Prize in medicine for his seminal research on the interaction between tumors and cells, has died in California. He was 97.
- Concussions A Risk For Kids In All Types Of Sports The latest research shows repeated head trauma can cause irreparable brain disease. As CBS 2's Rob Johnson reports, for parents whose kids are active, this can be extremely troubling, especially ...
- Parkinsons Patient Self Publishes Book about Experimental Brain Surgery Donates Proceeds to PD Research Charities Book agents weren't interested. Traditional publishers didn't care. So a Parkinson's disease patient spent his own money to write and publish a book about undergoing experimental brain surgery ...
- Scripps Announces Plans for Regions First Proton Therapy Center dollor 185 Million Facility to Offer Advanced Care to Cancer Patients Scripps Health today announced plans to open the first patient care facility in San Diego County to offer advanced proton therapy to cancer patients. Groundbreaking for the $185 million ...
- Insight into cells could lead to new approach to medicinesA surprising discovery about the complex make-up of our cells could lead to the development of new types of medicines, a study suggests.
- Sports in the US Year round madness From the bracketology of March Madness to ESPN Everything, sports has become one of the most pervasive forces in American culture. Is it a great unifying force or a sign ...
- More than one quarter of elderly patients lack decision making capacity at death study findsMore than one in four elderly Americans lacked the capacity to make their own medical care decisions at the end of life, according to a new study.