Healthcare Computer System Markets and Trends In HIT Buying Forecasts for System, Service and Support Revenues, Areas of Interest, Major Competitor Pr
Dallas, TX: ReportsandReports announce to have Healthcare Computer System Markets and Trends In HIT Buying Forecasts for System, Service and Support Revenues, Areas of Interest, Major Competitor Profiles Market Research Report in its store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/ market-reports/ healthcare-computer-system-markets-and-trends-in-hit-buying-forec/
The healthcare information technology (HIT) market was in a growth trend prior to the recent recession. While economic times have tightened budgets some, there is still opportunities for companies in this market. In this report, Kalorama takes a comprehensive look at the demand for IT products in the healthcare market - with a focus on computer systems for hospitals, nursing homes, physician offices and other healthcare entities. Kalorama has interviewed experts in the HIT industry and presents the latest findings on where the industry is headed. There is tremendous excitement in HIT given the commitment to healthcare investment among healthcare entities and some of the Obama Administration incentive programs; but there is also increased competition. Included in the report is the following:
• Current Market Size and Forecast for:
o Hospital Computer System Market
o Nursing Home Computer System Market
o Other Healthcare Entity Computer System Market
• Market Breakdown by
o System Revenue (Hardware & Software)
o Support Revenue
o Extra Service Revnue
• System Market Breakdown: Hardware and Software
• Profile of Companies
• Key Products in the Market
• HIMSS Status of IT Buying in 2009
• Most Sought Benefits for IT Purchases
• Impact of EMR incentives
The healthcare industry includes establishments ranging from small private practices of physicians with only one medical assistant to large city hospitals that employ thousands of professionals.
Vendors are a vital part of shaping this industry. Having the competitive intelligence is just one part of advancing this industry. Participants need to be ever vigilant of the economic pulse and the government’s role in healthcare to properly meet the challenges facing the industry today and in the future.
Included in the report are statistics influencing the industry, demographics; life expectancy, and company strategies. Information is presented as a global market, with a emphasis on the U.S. market. A market summary includes a total market analysis. Also included is a competitive analysis of leading healthcare IT system providers.
The information for this report was gathered using both primary and secondary research including comprehensive research of secondary sources such as company literature, databases, investment reports, and medical and business journals. Telephone interviews and email correspondence were the primary method of gathering information. For the purpose of this study, Kalorama Information conducted interviews with more than 10 key industry officials, consultants, health care providers, and government personnel. These sources were the primary basis in gathering information specifically relating to revenue and market share data presented in this report. Additional interviews were completed with relevant company representatives including marketing directors, division managers, and product representatives.
Global Healthcare Information Technology (2009 - 2014) Market Research Report
http://www.reportsandreports.com/ market-reports/ global-healthcare-information-technology-2009-2014/
Home Healthcare Market (2009-2014) updated Market Research Report
http://www.reportsandreports.com/ market-reports/ home-healthcare-market-2009-2014-updated/
ReportsandReports, comprising of an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts of almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We, as a third party reseller of market research reports employ number of marketing tools such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search engine optimization technique to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Sunita from 122.170.7.xxx
Article Taged as : healthcare, computer, system, markets, trends, buying, forecasts, system,, service, support, revenues,, areas, interest,, major, competitor, http, www.reportsandreports.com, market, reports, healthcare, computer, system, markets, trends, buying, forec, healthcare, computer, system, markets, trends, buying, forecasts, system,, service, support, revenues,, areas, interest,, major, competitor,
Article Viewed 4983 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Healthcare Computer System Markets and Trends In HIT Buying Forecasts for System, Service and Support Revenues, Areas of Interest, Major Competitor Pr
Date Listed : Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Source : ,
- VIDEO Met office needs supercomputersThe Met Office needs new supercomputers to issue confident extreme weather warnings and more accurate long-term forecasts, a group of MPs says.
- Absorption Systems Innovation Rewarded with New U.S. Patent for.Expanded patent protection for unique FDA-funded technology, which helps predict the risk of drug interactions involving transporters.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9199386.htm
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- First Single Camera Multi Parametric Cardiac Imaging System Uses.Findings Published in Circulation Research(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9205846.htm
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- Isabel Healthcare Partners with Touch Medix to Integrate Diagnosis.Emergency department efficiency improved with innovative documentation and medical diagnosis decision-making suite.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IsabelHealthcare/Diagnosis/prweb9202282.htm
- Military service even without combat can change personality and make vets less agreeable research suggests It's no secret that battlefield trauma can leave veterans with deep emotional scars that impact their ability to function in civilian life. But new research suggests that military service, even ...
- Tornadoes in Wisconsin Montana spur early warning systemThe VORTEX-2 tornado research project completed last week aims to increase warning times and reduce false alarms.
- How a computer program became classical musics hot new composer'Emily Howell' is a computer program that composes classical music by following rules of music its programmer taught it.
- US ranks last among 7 countries on health system performance New York, NY, June 23, 2010 — Despite having the most expensive health care system, the United States ranks last overall compared to six other industrialized countries — Australia,...