Global Containerized Data Center Market 2009-2013--Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation
Containerized Data Centers are those datacenters that are mounted, configured and operated within a box or a shipping container. These containers hold the complete physical infrastructure and remote monitoring that are essential for a datacenter. Each container can hold up to thousands of servers.
Recently, the concept of Containerized Data Center has sparkled interest among many industries. Advantages such as scalability, cost effectiveness and high power utilization are the major reasons behind the rising interest of such data centers. Coupled with this, many of the current data centers are reaching limits in power, cooling and space; thus driving the companies to find the best alternative strategy to scale up the requirements.
The concept of hosting is picking up in the Containerized Data Centers market. This will majorly help those companies who are looking to expand their data centers; but have exhausted physical space, power and cooling capacity. This trend might get bigger in this market, as the power & cooling capacity challenges are not completely addressed by many Containerized Data Center solutions available in the market. Further, Containerized Data Centers significantly reduce the amount of time spent on expanding/building a datacenter. With the help of this concept, companies can deploy datacenters within weeks instead of months or years, that is usually spent in designing and constructing a traditional data center.
From the recent developments, it can be said that the concept of Containerized Data Center is forecast to gain a significant thrust in the near future.
The report by TechNavio Insights forecasts the global containerized data center market size over the period 2009-2013. Further, it discusses the segmentation of the global containerized data center market into various geographic regions. It also identifies the key market trends, drivers and challenges, and profiles some of the key vendors of this market.
To know more about this report kindly visit:
http://www.aarkstore.com/ reports/ Global-Containerized-Data-Center-Market-2009-2013-37687.html
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
shilp from 59.184.155.xxx
Article Taged as : global, containerized, data, center, market, 2009-2013--aarkstore, enterprise, market, research, aggregation, www.aarkstore.com, global, containerized, data, center, market, 2009-2013--aarkstore, enterprise, market, research, aggregation,
Article Viewed 2378 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Global Containerized Data Center Market 2009-2013--Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Source : ,
- MuseGlobal and Efficens Announces Partnership
Further Expands Global. MuseGlobal, Inc. and Efficens Software Ltd. announced today that Efficens will resell in Israel MuseGlobal's Social Business Content Platform. The reseller agreement, which further expands...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full ...
- Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
- Taking tips from Vikings can help us adapt to global change Climate change, economic turmoil and cultural upheaval may be pressing concerns today – but history can teach us how best to respond, research suggests. Scientists studying the past environments and...
- Researchers See Differences in Autism Brain Development as Early as 6 Months The changes in brain development that underlie autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be detectable in children as young as 6 months, according to research reported online today in the American ...
- Jeffersons Kimmel Cancer Center Establishes Center to Eliminate. In an effort to reduce and eventually eliminate cancer disparities among adults in the Philadelphia region, the Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson has established the Center to Eliminate Cancer...(PRWeb February ...
- Laser Nail Center Announces the Addition of a New Office Serving the. People suffering from nail fungus infection in Atlanta, Georgia now have a safe and effective treatment option using laser nail fungus removal at the Acworth, Georgia Laser Nail Center.(PRWeb February ...
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Water Research and Water Properties from. David Gann Talks with Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio Logic Aqua Research and host of Sharon Kleyne Hour, about the Discovery and Benefits of Double-Helix Water.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the ...
- Preparations continue for launching engine icing research NASA scientists are making progress in their preparations to mount a detailed research campaign aimed at solving a modern-day aviation mystery involving the unlikely combination of fire and ice inside ...
- Global permafrost zones in high resolution images on Google Earth Thawing permafrost will have far-reaching ramifications for populated areas, infrastructure and ecosystems. A geographer in Switzerland reveals where it is important to confront the issue based on new permafrost maps ...
- Substituting with smokeless tobacco saves lives research suggests Substituting smokeless tobacco products can save smokers' lives, and there is a scientific foundation that proves it, according to one researcher whose work shows that smokers can greatly reduce their ...