Epoque & Avantgarde Hotels Moves to New Office in Miami
The headquarters of this trendy boutique hotels collection is now in Miami Design District
Miami, FL, March 09, 2010 -- Last week Epoque & Avantgarde hotels has officially moved from its Miami Beach office to its new address in Wynwood Miami. The new office is about 2300 square feet and it is located in the famous Miami Design District, renowned for its art galleries and centrally located neighborhood.
The new address of Epoque & Avantgarde Hotels is now:
350 NE 24th street, Miami FL 33137
(Biscayne Boulevard and 24th Street).
Toll Free USA +1 866 EPOQUE1 (+1 866 376 7831)
Tel: +1 305 538 9697
Fax: +1 305 535 9723
“We are very happy to be in this new office space,” says David Maranzana, President of Epoque Hotels. “We will certainly miss the old one where we started in 2002, but we welcome this new location as it better meets our needs,” concludes Maranzana.
Epoque Hotels (epoquehotels.com) is a collection of over 350 avant-garde, trendy-chic and luxury-classic boutique hotels in over 100 destinations worldwide. Established in 2002 and headquartered in Miami, Florida, the company also has sales offices in Italy, The United Kingdom, Spain and China. For reservations or more information visit Epoque Hotels or call (+1 866) 376-7831.
European Hotels Rep. Ltd
Miami, FL, 33139 USA
+1 305 538 9697
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Stefano Maranzana from 122.174.160.xxx
Article Taged as : epoque, avantgarde, hotels, moves, office, miami, http, www.epoquehotels.com, epoque, avantgarde, hotels, moves, office, miami,
Article Viewed 1699 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Epoque & Avantgarde Hotels Moves to New Office in Miami
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Source : ,
- VIDEO Met office needs supercomputersThe Met Office needs new supercomputers to issue confident extreme weather warnings and more accurate long-term forecasts, a group of MPs says.
- Laser Nail Center Announces the Addition of a New Office Serving the. People suffering from nail fungus infection in Atlanta, Georgia now have a safe and effective treatment option using laser nail fungus removal at the Acworth, Georgia Laser Nail Center.(PRWeb February ...
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Is the post office open on Good Friday where Yes but not everything is.The post office is open, most banks are, and the stock market isn't. Good Friday, it turns out, is an observance that businesses and institutions treat differently.
- Nextiva Launches NextivaOffice.com Website Nextiva, a leading SaaS provider of business communication services has launched NextivaOffice.com, a website providing businesses with more information on Nextiva's hosted phone systems. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- Maplesoft Opens Office in GermanyLocal support in Germany will help end-users realize full potential of Maplesoft technology. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/maplesoft/Maplesoft/prweb3820534.htm
- Met Office ends season forecastsThe Met Office stops publishing seasonal forecasts after it came in for criticism for failing to predict extreme weather.
- Spending freeze threatens governments anti crime agenda say federal
correctional officers Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- US Post Office Use of Sculpture Not Fair Use "Today, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit rightly decided that the US Post Office's use of an image, based on a copyrighted sculpture, was not fair use. ...
- Report Facebook might set up office in Singaporesingapore news - news headlines from around the web, refreshed every 15 minutes EE Times Europe Feb 26 2010 8:47AM GMT