DiscountMugs.com Complaints at All-Time Low
MIAMI, FL ( Newsalbum ) March 9, 2010 - DiscountMugs.com is a Miami-based promotional product distribution company that has been in business since the early 1990’s and has recently received press for its “A” rating in the Better Business Bureau (BBB). It reached another milestone when its registered reviews on the BBB reached an all-time high of 99 percent positive. When considering that this company ships thousands of promotional goods daily and millions annually, it’s rare to reach such a high percentage of positive reviews. This 99 percent positive reviews means that there is less than one-percent of DisocuntMugs.com customers that have registered complaints.
The Better Business Bureau has expanded its online presence through its TrustLink.org project which automatically creates profiles from the BBB website and allows visitors to leave reviews of the company. The BBB takes these reviews into account when supplying companies with ratings from “A” to “F”. The best possible rating you can get is “A” while the worst possible rating is “F”. With so many positive reviews, DiscountMugs.com (http://www.discountmugs.com) was recently rewarded an “A” rating with the BBB. Their TrustLink.org account shows 240 reviews, an overwhelming majority of which were positive. Here is an example of one of the reviews:
“I shop around a lot for the best pricing. Sometimes the best pricing has the worst service and quality. Not discountmugs.com, good service, quality products and by far the best pricing. It's not too often you get all three”.
DiscountMugs.com attributes its positive reviews to a recently revamped customer service department, new high-tech customization equipment and continued striving for quality among employees. CEO of DiscountMugs.com Amin Rahman commented on the positive reviews by stating, “We are very thankful for the positive reviews by our customers and will continue to improve our products and services”. Rahman also stated “it is our goal to set the industry standard for low prices and quality service and our success and positive feedback means we are on the right track”.
DiscountMugs.com sells promotional products factory direct-direct through their state-of-the-art website. Their main products include personalized glassware, pens, travel mugs, coffee mugs, tote bags and more. They have the largest inventory of promotional products stored in their 500,000 square feet facility in Miami, Florida. They are also the number one distributor of promotional products in the country shipping over 100,000 promotional goods daily.
For more reviews visit http://www.discountmugs.com/ nc/ testimonials.php or to view their site visit http://www.discountmugs.com
6905 NW 25th Street,
Miami, FL 33122
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Amin Rahman from 122.164.204.xxx
Article Taged as : discountmugs.com, complaints, all-time, http, www.discountmugs.com, discountmugs.com, complaints, all-time,
Article Viewed 3083 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : DiscountMugs.com Complaints at All-Time Low
Date Listed : Monday, March 08, 2010
Source : ,
- Toyota recall More sudden acceleration complaints even after fixesToyota owners have filed more than 60 acceleration complaints since having recall work done, news reports say.
- Toyota problems What consumer complaints tell us about the 2010 Toyota Prius recallToyota problems mount as consumer complaints about the 2010 Toyota Prius skyrocketed in the days before its recall.
- UK AG Barr recalls Irn Bru over taste complaintsSoft drinks group AG Barr has had to recall around 70,000 cans of flagship brand Irn-Bru after receiving complaints about the taste.
- Statement by the Interim Chair of the Commission for Public Complaints
Against the RCMP Press releases distributed via CNW Group. RICHMOND, BC, Jan. 26 /CNW/ - Further to its announcement on April 17, 2009 of a prospective qualifying transaction, Genius World Investments Limited (the ...
- More complaints of rogue tradersThe Office of Fair Trading says it received a record number of complaints about rogue traders in the past year.
- Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services Issues Second
Annual Report Press releases distributed via CNW Group. First Nova Scotia Music Teacher to receive the Award TORONTO, Nov. 2 /CNW/ - MusiCounts, Canada's music education charity ...
- Tribunal upholds race complaintsA south Belfast based firm discriminated against a Malaysian man because of his race, a tribunal finds.
- Ontario Human Rights Commission files complaints against three public transit providersPress releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, July 6 /CNW/ - ALL TIMES ARE LOCAL
- Windows 7 Raises New Antitrust Complaints Report Says Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system is already drawing complaints from rivals that the OS gives the company's Internet Explorer browser an unfair advantage. Mozilla and Opera have raised new concerns ...
- Student complaints rise sharplyThe number of student complaints received by the university ombudsman rose by almost a quarter last year.