DiscountMugs.com gives US Economy Positive Reviews
MIAMI, FL ( Newsalbum ) March 8, 2010 - DiscountMugs.com is a large Miami-based distribution company with a 500,000 square feet facility that has the largest inventory of promotional products in the country. At the end of 2009 DiscountMugs.com (http://www.discountmugs.com) had projected a 35 percent growth rate which is modest by their standards and found the market to be filled with timid investors who were afraid of further economic downturn. The start of 2010 has been extremely promising with a pace that will double last year’s sales and showing early signs of rapid growth. This growth is reminiscent only of the market prior to the US recession. These early signs of rapid growth are indicative of a broader positivity in the consumer market. Discountmugs.com has not only survived the worst part of the US recession which appears to be moving toward recovery, but continued its growth throughout the last five years with only minor interruptions of progress. CEO of DiscountMugs.com, Amin Rahman, commented on the progress of DiscountMugs.com amid the recession by stating “People were looking for deeply discounted products during the recession, so naturally gravitated toward the low-cost items we were already offering before the economic downturn”.
Reports from DiscountMugs.com show a change in customer behavior; long time customers are purchasing larger orders at a higher frequency while the rate of new customers is also increasing. DiscountMugs.com has increased its staff to accommodate this influx and is showing all early signs of full recovery from the recession. The staff increase greatly helped a local Florida economy which has over 11.6 percent unemployment rate though that is also showing signs of recovery. Despite being positive for DiscountMugs.com, the scope and range of their company’s recovery based on their large clientele is clear signs of positive growth in the Florida and US economy in general. DiscountMugs.com has continued plans of growth and will not change its business model of factory-direct products with in-house manufacturing, limited free shipping and a 100 percent price guarantee. For more information on this company visit DiscountMugs.com (http://www.discountmugs.com) or view our testimonials at or DiscountMugs.com Reviews (http://www.discountmugs.com/ nc/ testimonials.php)
6905 NW 25th Street,
Miami, FL 33122
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Amin Rahman from 122.164.139.xxx
Article Taged as : discountmugs.com, gives, economy, positive, reviews, http, www.discountmugs.com, discountmugs.com, gives, economy, positive, reviews,
Article Viewed 2848 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : DiscountMugs.com gives US Economy Positive Reviews
Date Listed : Sunday, March 07, 2010
Source : ,
- EurekaMag.com Publishes New Reviews of Roquefort Australopithecus and. The Sciences Magazine EurekaMag.com publishes reviews of specific subjects of all areas of natural science. The latest review covers the Roquefort which is one of the world's best-known blue...(PRWeb February ...
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- Caring for an elderly sick spouse sometimes has positive elements Although long-term care of sick or disabled loved ones is widely recognized as a threat to the caregiver's health and quality of life, a new study finds that in some ...
- With jobs being added is US economy ready to stand on its own where The US economy has been propped up in part by government stimulus spending, but some of those artificial supports are slated to fall away later this year. The big question ...
- Jobs growth in March seen throughout the economy One month doesn't make a trend, but recent gains in job growth were broad-based across the economy. GDP forecasts have edged up, too. This bodes well for a jobs recovery ...
- Could Americans saving more and spending less rescue the US economy where The conventional wisdom is that the US economy won't recover until consumers start spending freely again. But some economists say Americans saving their money may be more advantageous.
- Finally US economy adds 162 000 jobsNot counting hiring of temporary workers for companies and the census, private-sector hiring rose a solid 80,000 in March.
- How to invest in the government based economyAs the government takes over more of the economy with healthcare reform, where's an investor to turn? Gold.
- Limits in predicting economys response to major policy changesThe analysis of academic economists will only go so far in predicting how the economy will respond to major policy changes.
- New health care bill facts How will it affect the economy where Among the new health care bill facts: The legislation will bring tax hikes, mainly on the highest-income Americans.