First Annual Green It Economic Summit to Set New Directions for Green IT in Private and Public Sectors
Green IT Economic Summit 2010 will be a landmark event with the convergence of the latest breakthroughs in Green hardware and software technology, and the power of the internet. (PRWeb Mar 3, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 03/ prweb3667314.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : first, annual, green, economic, summit, directions, green, private, public, sectors, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3667314.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, first, annual, green, economic, summit, directions, green, private, public, sectors,
Article Viewed 1019 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : First Annual Green It Economic Summit to Set New Directions for Green IT in Private and Public Sectors
Date Listed : Saturday, March 06, 2010
Source : ,
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- Drought measures sought at summitParts of England face "crippling drought" with some rivers and groundwater levels lower than in 1976, it is warned, as a drought summit is held.
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Virus H5N1 créé en laboratoire publications intégrales… mais plus tard Réunis au siège de l'OMS les 16 et 17 février, chercheurs, éditeurs et autorités sanitaires ont majoritairement approuvé l'idée de la publication intégrale des études polémiques concernant les virus de la ...
- No kids in public school where You still benefitQuality public schools benefit everyone – including those without school-aged children – and therefore everyone should play a role in maintaining them, according to a new study.
- Chicago Public Schools To Begin Stocking EpipensThe Chicago Public Schools plan to begin keeping medication on hand to treat allergic reactions that could prove deadly to students.
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present to Premier Conference that Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- UKs Cameron Obama to talk BP at G8 G20 summit
Reuters Reuters - British Prime Minister David Cameron is expected to discuss BP with U.S. President Barack Obama when the two meet this weekend, Cameron's spokesman said Wednesday.
- This G 20 summit needs the cool breezes of the real Bretton Woods The historic site of the 1944 conference in New Hampshire's White Mountains retains from the grandeur of an international meeting that set down the first global financial order.