Study Reveals Californians Must Increase Earthquake Preparedness Less Than 20 Percent Have Prepared Their Homes Only 40 Percent Have Sufficient Water
State and Local Agencies are Better Prepared Today, but Weakest Link is Citizen Preparedness (PRWeb Mar 5, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 03/ prweb3690434.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : study, reveals, californians, must, increase, earthquake, preparedness, less, than, percent, have, prepared, their, homes, only, percent, have, sufficient, water, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3690434.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, study, reveals, californians, must, increase, earthquake, preparedness, less, than, percent, have, prepared, their, homes, only, percent, have, sufficient, water,
Article Viewed 1070 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Study Reveals Californians Must Increase Earthquake Preparedness Less Than 20 Percent Have Prepared Their Homes Only 40 Percent Have Sufficient Water
Date Listed : Saturday, March 06, 2010
Source : ,
- TestiVar Expert Reveals New Scientific Data Behind Successful Pricing.With seven years of data from profitable and unprofitable businesses to analyze, TestiVar expert reveals the latest best practices on product pricing.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9206691.htm
- NASA spacecraft reveals recent geological activity on the moon New images from NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) spacecraft show the moon's crust is being stretched, forming minute valleys in a few small areas on the lunar surface. Scientists propose ...
- Bird stewards increase the effectiveness of protected beachesBird stewards – individuals who police protected beaches and educate the public about the birds who inhabit it – greatly increase the effectiveness of protected beaches, a new survey finds.
- Study finds one percent of human genes switched off
Reuters Reuters - Scientists studying the human genome have found that each of us is carrying around 20 genes that have been completely inactivated, suggesting that not all switched-off genes are ...
- Counterterrorism help from Pakistan is insufficient report finds US officials recently praised Pakistan for taking the fight to extremist groups in its midst. Now, a report from the RAND Corp. says some official elements in Pakistan are still ...
- Russia cuts Belarus gas by 60 percent
AFP AFP - Russia on Wednesday cut Belarus's gas supply by 60 percent, Gazprom chief executive Alexei Miller said in televised remarks, as a gas payment feud between Moscow and Minsk ...
- Can toads sense an impending earthquake where Common toads can sense an impending earthquake, fleeing their colony days before seismic activity strikes.
- US engineers study Chile earthquake to bolster California building codes Since the Chile earthquake, dozens of US engineers have visited Santiago and other affected cities to study the failures and successes of building codes here. They say it provides valuable ...
- Facebook bug reveals scores of private email addresses A bug briefly exposed the contact information of many Facebook users on Tuesday night. Facebook reps say the problem is resolved. But how safe is the information on your Facebook ...
- Thyroid condition increases stroke risk in young adults DALLAS, April 1, 2010 -- Young adults with overactive thyroid face a 44 percent increased risk of stroke compared to those with normal thyroid function, according to a ...