The Clean 15 Canadian Cleantech Competition Launched by Canadian Business Journal in Association with Yet2.com Fogler Rubinoff LLP and OCETA
The Clean 15 Series today announced that it will collaborate with Canadian Business Journal and its strategic partners Yet2.com, Fogler, Rubinoff LLP and OCETA to launch the second "Clean 15" Canadian clean technology competition. The "Clean 15" cleantech competition connects visionary large companies with Canadian clean tech opportunities. The relationships are intended to facilitate commercialization for Canada's cleantech researchers and developers, as well as support and stimulate the country's cleantech economy. (PRWeb Mar 5, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 03/ prweb3685404.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : clean, canadian, cleantech, competition, launched, canadian, business, journal, association, with, yet2.com, fogler, rubinoff, oceta, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3685404.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, clean, canadian, cleantech, competition, launched, canadian, business, journal, association, with, yet2.com, fogler, rubinoff, oceta,
Article Viewed 1451 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : The Clean 15 Canadian Cleantech Competition Launched by Canadian Business Journal in Association with Yet2.com Fogler Rubinoff LLP and OCETA
Date Listed : Saturday, March 06, 2010
Source : ,
- Carlbrook School Joins The Association of Recovery Schools Carlbrook School, a nationally renowned boarding school for struggling adolescents in Southern Virginia, is excited to announce that it has been accepted as an Institutional Member to The Association...(PRWeb February ...
- Urban Green Energy Announces Fusion the Cleantech Solution for.New renewable wind and solar solution reduces operating costs for off-grid telecom towers and minimizes environmental footprint(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209222.htm
- Canadian readies for ISS commandChris Hadfield will become the first Canadian to command the International Space Station during his upcoming spell on the orbiting outpost.
- American Fortune Shows Off Uniqueness When Selling a Business When selling a business, it's often the unique attributes of a company that make it more attractive and valuable to a buyer than their other options. American Fortune Mergers ...
- Joe Bartons big business apology Americans are now having the sharpest and most emotional debate we've had in more than a century over a deceptively simple question: Which do we trust less – big business ...
- Competition puts the brakes on body evolution in island lizards Millions of years before humans began battling it out over beachfront property, a similar phenomenon was unfolding in a diverse group of island lizards. Often mistaken for chameleons or geckos, ...
- Despite Obama pitch on benefits of healthcare reform small business is glumPresident Obama claims healthcare reform is a boon. But the outlook of small-business owners is more negative than at bigger companies.
- Atlanta Group Presents Issues in Business Psychology at National Conference Turknett Leadership Group has been invited to deliver four presentations that address significant issues facing executives and HR practitioners in a changing workplace at the 25th Meeting of the Society ...
- Nanofilm CEO Rickert to Speak at Horasis Global Russia Business Conference in Ljubljana Slovenia May 16 18 2010 Dr. Scott Rickert, President and CEO of Nanofilm, is a speaker at the Global Russia Business Meeting of Horasis, an independent international organization committed to enacting visions for a sustainable ...
- National Law Journal Names Tom Sager Among Most Influential Lawyers of the DecadePublication Cites Leadership in Improving Diversity in Legal Profession (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3816874.htm