Turkey recalls ambassador after US resolution on Armenian genocide
Turkey has recalled its ambassador to Washington after a US congressional committee passed a resolution that would require President Obama to use the term "Armenian genocide" to refer to the World War I mass killings of Armenians.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : turkey, recalls, ambassador, after, resolution, armenian, genocide, http, www.csmonitor.com, world, middle, east, 2010, 0304, turkey, recalls, ambassador, after, resolution, armenian, genocide, http, www.csmonitor.com, world.rss, christian, science, monitor, world, turkey, recalls, ambassador, after, resolution, armenian, genocide,
Article Viewed 765 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | world
daily, award-winning international news from csmonitor.com
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 43650 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Turkey recalls ambassador after US resolution on Armenian genocide
Date Listed : Saturday, March 06, 2010
Source : ,
- Nation's Leading Tax Resolution Firm Saves Taxpayer Over $5 Million with IRS Offer in Compromise While the IRS tends to reject a high percentage of Offer in Compromise cases, getting expert tax relief help can greatly improve your chances of permanently resolving your back taxes ...
- Glenn Beck Endorses Tax Resolution Services, Co. for Expert Tax Help with IRS Problems As Congress allocates another $12.2 billion to hire 2,000 more tax collectors, more Americans than ever will need professional tax relief to resolve back taxes, unfiled returns, and IRS audits.
- Tax Resolution Services Co., has Saved Taxpayers $52M in Back Taxes, IRS Penalties The nation’s leading tax resolution firm has a 99.7% client satisfaction rate in over 9,000 tax relief cases and an IRS tax settlement rate of $0.11 on the dollar.
Encino, CA, ...
- MJPC Member Receives Prestigious Anti-Genocide Fellowship ClaudeClaude Gatebuke one of eighteen nationwide picked to lead organizing against world's worst crimes
Washington, DC, February 05, 2010 -- Genocide Intervention Network today announced that Nashville local Claude Gatebuke has ...
- Turkey Yellow Pages signs 5 year strategic deal to supply business listing information to NAVTEQ and Nokia global mapping platforms Istanbul, Turkey - January 26th, 2010 - Turkey Yellow Pages, the Local Search company announced today that it has signed a 5 year strategic partnership with NAVTEQ - the leading ...
- Turkey Banking Sector Forecast to 2012 When all the major economies of the world are reeling under the pressure of financial crisis, the banking industry in Turkey continued to grow in 2008 and foreign participation also ...
- Start Your New Year Resolutions with a Cool Web 2.0 App It’s that time of the year again. Time for New Year’s resolutions! What are your goals for 2010? More money, less weight, more travel, or less work? Whatever your resolutions ...
- Fresh Meat Market in the U.S.: Beef, Chicken, Pork, Turkey and Lamb in Retail and Foodservice, The---Aarkstore Enterprise Table of Contents :
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
The Products in This Report
Items Beyond the Scope of This Report
An Overview of Meat Packing and Packaging
- Turkey - Telecom Country Profile ---Aarkstore Enterprise Turkey boasts the 13th largest telecom market in the world and the 5th largest in Europe. The country's telecom revenues reached US$10.3 billion in 2004 and have grown to an ...
- Total Approvals and Recalls by FDA and EMEA, 2003-2010 This Database Table is a one-page table of hard-to-find numerical information. The Database Table is derived from a proprietary source and is meant to simply provide a high-level overview of ...