Macleod Dixon LLP honoured at third annual Canadian Dealmakers Gala
Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard Besaw in connection with allegations that each engaged in the illegal distribution of The Hear Now securities between 2006 and 2008.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : macleod, dixon, honoured, third, annual, canadian, dealmakers, gala, http, rss.newswire.ca, newswire, rls_today_en.xml, group, today's, news, releases, macleod, dixon, honoured, third, annual, canadian, dealmakers, gala,
Article Viewed 748 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
CNW Group | Today's news releases
Press releases distributed via CNW Group.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 1 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Macleod Dixon LLP honoured at third annual Canadian Dealmakers Gala
Date Listed : Friday, March 05, 2010
Source : ,
- CEEOA starts the annual research CEEOA starts the annual research "CEE IT Outsourcing Review" and launches ITOlist.eu â€" the catalogue of ITO companies.
17 March, 2010 â€" Sofia â€" Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association ...
- CEEOA starts the annual research "CEE IT Outsourcing Review" and launches ITOlist.eu ďż˝" the catalogue of ITO companies 17 March, 2010 ďż˝" Sofia ďż˝" Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association (CEEOA) is pleased to announce that they started the research â€śCentral and Eastern Europe IT Outsourcing Review 2009â€ť ...
- Business & Industry Leaders to Convene at 2nd Annual CloudSlamâ€™10â„˘ Conference Toronto (PRWEB) March 8, 2010 -- CloudSlamâ€™10â„˘, a virtual conference produced by Cloudcor Incâ„˘ & developed to promote collaborative analysis of the latest trends and challenges in the world of ...
- Rudolf Jaenisch, Ph. D., to give Keynote Presentation at Annual Stem Cell Conference Rudolf Jaenisch, Ph.D, Founding Member of The Whitehead Institute and Professor of Biology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology will give the Keynote address entitled â€śCommercialization of Regenerative Medicine: ES cells, ...
- UBS Financial Services Announced as Title Sponsor of the Second Annual Art San Diego International Contemporary Art Fair Art San Diego Contemporary Art Fair announced today that UBS Financial Services in San Diego has become the Title Sponsor for 2010. ART SAN DIEGO International Contemporary Art Fair will ...
- Seventh Annual Picnic on the Park to Be Held April 3rd Join the Easter festivities on Saturday, April 3rd, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm in Town Center Park, Kingwood, for the Seventh Annual Picnic on the Park.
Families and ...
- Thomas A. Rothstein & The Alternative Funding Group Release Annual Report Of The Top 25 Hard Money Lenders The Alternative Funding Group (AFG) which has just completed a two year case study on 100 Hard Money Lenders has released, along with Thomas A. Rothstein - its lead editor, ...
- Barbara Wirostko, Pfizer â€" to present at the 2nd Annual Ocular Disease Conference Barbara Wirostko, Senior Medical Director, Team Lead Ophthalmology, Pfizer will present on Endothelin: A Potential Novel Mechanism for Future Drug Development in Ophthalmology at GTCbioâ€™s 2nd Annual Ocular Disease ...
- Prism Medical Ltd. (PM:TSX-VEN) Reports 2009 Annual Financial Results Prism Medical Ltd. is a provider of durable medical equipment and related services to the mobility disadvantaged in Canada, the USA and the United Kingdom
Toronto, ON, March 11, 2010 -- ...
- Newco Catering Equipment to hold their annual client lunch for caterers across the region Newco Catering Equipment will be holding their yearly client lunch next month, managers announced at the company today.
Catering Equipment UK specialists Newco use the annual event to listen to their ...