Galway reports encouraging results and provides a drilling update for the
California gold project
Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard Besaw in connection with allegations that each engaged in the illegal distribution of The Hear Now securities between 2006 and 2008.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : galway, reports, encouraging, results, provides, drilling, update, the
california, gold, project, http, rss.newswire.ca, newswire, rls_today_en.xml, group, today's, news, releases, galway, reports, encouraging, results, provides, drilling, update, the
california, gold, project,
Article Viewed 1017 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
CNW Group | Today's news releases
Press releases distributed via CNW Group.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 1 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Galway reports encouraging results and provides a drilling update for the
California gold project
Date Listed : Friday, March 05, 2010
Source : ,
- Sharon Kleyne Reports on Eye Misting an Entirely New Approach to Dry.Dry Eye and Tear Film Discoveries from Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio-Logic Aqua Research, offer all-natural all-water eye hydration.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9208861.htm
- Early results from the worlds brightest X ray source The SLAC linear collider in Menlo Park, California has already made a name for itself as one of the world’s largest and most prolific particle accelerator facilities dedicated to high ...
- Gulf oil spill Judge slams Obamas drilling moratorium blocks it The judge said the federal report that led to the drilling moratorium didn't 'explicitly justify' a ban. Some independent engineers who reviewed the report agree. The administration will appeal.
- Oil drilling CEO Hayward gets no sympathy. Does he deserve some where Oil drilling produces the fuel that powers our economy. BP CEO Hayward, who's providing that, deserves a sense of fair play.
- Louisiana backs oil industry wants drilling moratorium thrown out Louisiana is supporting a lawsuit to overturn the six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. The ban could cost the local oil industry as much as $330 million a month, the state ...
- iPhone 4 preorder date pushed back after reports of security breach at AT and T iPhone 4 preorders are no longer accepted by AT&T. The Apple Store is still accepting iPhone 4 preorder requests, but the ship date is now July 2.
- Active Search Results Announces its New Search Engine Ranking Algorithm Active Search Results will rank search results higher when there is promoter activity behind the website. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full ...
- New lung cancer drug shows dramatic results for shrinking tumors Phase III clinical trial being offered Patients with a specific kind of lung cancer may benefit from a Phase III clinical trial being offered. The new drug, crizotinib, under development by Pfizer, showed dramatic results in ...
- Obama eases ban on oil drillingBarack Obama proposes ending a decades-old ban on new offshore oil drilling, in a bid to cut US dependence on imports.
- Obama and offshore drilling a crude move President Obama tried to make a skillful political decision by permitting some offshore drilling for oil and natural gas. But he's obscured a more important message: The US must leave ...