Payments Accountability Council commends federal government for key
announcements in federal budget
Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard Besaw in connection with allegations that each engaged in the illegal distribution of The Hear Now securities between 2006 and 2008.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : payments, accountability, council, commends, federal, government, key
announcements, federal, budget, http, rss.newswire.ca, newswire, rls_today_en.xml, group, today's, news, releases, payments, accountability, council, commends, federal, government, key
announcements, federal, budget,
Article Viewed 976 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
CNW Group | Today's news releases
Press releases distributed via CNW Group.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 1 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Payments Accountability Council commends federal government for key
announcements in federal budget
Date Listed : Friday, March 05, 2010
Source : ,
- City Council Approves and SNO 145 Risk Based Restaurant Health Inspection PlanThe City Council on Wednesday passed an ordinance that will give restaurants with good public health records a break on inspections.
- California faces dollor 19 billion budget deficit despite massive cutsThe California budget deficit stands a $19.1 billion, even after two years of steep cuts. Democrats oppose Governor Schwarzenegger's proposed cuts but can't agree on a solution.
- Why a tightened defense budget would improve national securityNational security officials and experts say that if the defense budget were tightened policymakers would be forced to better prioritize spending.
- UK budget 2010 New era of austerity in Europe where UK budget 2010: Britain today unveiled budget cuts to raise £40 billion in state revenues through tax increases, welfare cuts, and salary freezes. But history suggests that raising taxes during ...
- Bulgaria steps up its crackdown on government corruption Bulgaria's arrest today of an ex-minister accused of bribes, and recent jail sentences of two major figures for fraud and embezzlement, show that the violent state is finally taking the ...
- Hard hit Rhode Island looks to federal aid as floods recede Rhode Island took the brunt of this week's floods, and the state will look to federal aid, along with flood insurance, to cover much of the worst damage.
- Bush wiretap program gets rebuke from federal judge Bush authorized a wiretap program allowing US citizens with suspected terror links to be tapped without a warrant. Now, a judge has ruled that an Islamic charity was the subject ...
- National education standards not a federal takeover of public schools A big concern about proposed national education standards for grades K-12 is that they amount to a federal takeover of public schools. Not true. This plan originated from the states, ...
- How to invest in the government based economyAs the government takes over more of the economy with healthcare reform, where's an investor to turn? Gold.
- Defense budget After Afghanistan and Iraq withdrawal a peace dividend where An Afghanistan and Iraq withdrawal could trim billions of dollars from the US defense budget.