Heiko Schmidl appointed to new Country Manager of TradeDoubler Austria
Munich, 05 March 2010 ‚Ä' The Swedish company TradeDoubler constantly continues to shape its international expansion and appoints Heiko Schmidl to Country Manager of Austria
Heiko Schmidl follows Erik Lehner as Country Manager of TradeDoubler Austria. Formerly, Schmidl was Director Premium Markets working for Austria‚Äės largest online market place, willhaben.at, which he himself, as the leading power, positioned as one of the traffic-wise most relevant sites of the country. Before, he has been working with Microsoft Austria as Mid Market Manager and as Key Account Manager with Orange Austria, formerly operating as ONE.
It will be the company‚Äôs main goal, to assure its own affiliate network (td Affiliate) the rise to the top position in the local market. In his efforts, Schmidl will be supported by a passionate team consisting of digital marketing experts. Together with him, they are supposed to take the local business to the next level of success. td Affiliate offers advertisers Europe‚Äôs most efficient solution in distributing their partner programmes throughout a large ad network. Publishers are provided with the latest programmes including all terms of renumeration, and the respective ad material. TradeDoubler‚Äôs account team accompanies both advertiser and publishers in optimizing their activities to ensure a top performance in both directions.
Anders Fritz-Carlsen, Director Central Europe at TradeDoubler says: ‚ÄúWith Heiko Schmidl‚Äôs in-depth knowledge and network within the digital media industry, he is one of the most respected local leaders who will develop our potential tremendously. I‚Äôm delighted to officially announce Heiko‚Äôs appointment today and to welcome him on board.‚ÄĚ Fritz-Carlsen adds: ‚ÄúAlso, our local presence in over 18 markets is a premium benefit compared to our competitors. Advertisers and publishers accredit TradeDoubler‚Äôs customer proximity with long-lasting relationships. I‚Äôm completely convinced that our locally state-of-the-art marketing solutions ‚Ä' considering companies‚Äô ongoing budget limitations ‚Ä' will support our clients in managing their marketing spending in line with a superior ROI in the most efficient way‚ÄĚ, notes Schmidl.
TradeDoubler (tradedoubler.com) is an international digital marketing company offering a range of performance-based marketing solutions. TradeDoubler's products and services provide companies with the tools and expertise to drive results online whether they are looking to generate sales, leads or traffic or drive brand awareness. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, the company boasts a unique global reach spanning 18 countries in Europe. With a breadth of expertise across multiple industry sectors and a network of more than 128,000 website publishers, TradeDoubler helps deliver results for over 1,700 advertisers including a mix of local and international companies such as Apple, Dell, eBay, Lufthansa, Otto and O2. TradeDoubler is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm Exchange.
Please visit http://www.tradedoubler.com for further information.
Further information http://www.tradedoubler.at
Jermaine Lars Jackson
Marketing Manager Central Region
TradeDoubler Austria GmbH
T: +49 89 215 872-266
M: +49 173 398 7220
F: +49 89 215 872-11
T: +44 (0)7768 694 779
M: 07768 693779
Distributed on behalf of TradeDoubler by NeonDrum (http://www.neondrum.com)
Tel: +44 7747 017654
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Liz Hartney from 202.177.160.xxx
Article Taged as : heiko, schmidl, appointed, country, manager, tradedoubler, austria, http, www.neondrum.com, public, public_release.php, where, heiko, schmidl, appointed, country, manager, tradedoubler, austria,
Article Viewed 4055 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Heiko Schmidl appointed to new Country Manager of TradeDoubler Austria
Date Listed : Friday, March 05, 2010
Source : ,
- Top 10 Leadership Tips for First time ManagersResearch shows one of the top reasons for a failing employee is bad management. Profiles International offers sound advice for first-time managers.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9200055.htm
- Top Picks Food Inc. SpongeBobs Last Stand Burma VJ Reporting From a Closed Country and other recommendations'Food, Inc.' on PBS, 'SpongeBob's Last Stand' to save Bikini Bottom, 'Burma VJ' harrowing documentary on HBO, and more top picks.
- BioNeutral Chief Scientist Dr. Andy Kielbania Appointed to Steri 7 for Expanded Role Reza Hygiene, a member of the Alireza Group of Companies, Appointed by Steri - 7 as Exclusive Distributor/Manufacturer for Saudi Arabia and the Middle East (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
- Molecular middle managers make more decisions than bosses Organisms are structured at the molecular level in ways similar to social hierarchies. In some, master genetic regulators call most of the shots, and in others most of life's activities ...
- The University of Atlanta to Launch Second International Cohort of Recently Inaugurated and much acclaimed DBA Degree Program in Managerial Science The high demand and the institution’s response to it are signs of major program Success and Broad Institutional Expansion. (PRWeb Mar 27, 2010)
- Craig Baudendistel Named Sales Manager of Shamrock Technologies Shamrock Technologies, Incorporated, today announced it has named Craig Baudendistel as the company’s Director of Sales. (PRWeb Mar 26, 2010)
Read the full ...
- Cornerstone Health Corporation Named Manager of Orthopedic Institutes Hospital and Tower Day Surgery CenterOklahoma-based health management company partners with nationally-recognized orthopedic hospital. (PRWeb Mar 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3753214.htm
- CA Threat Manager For Linux Earns Virus Bulletins VB100 AwardCA, Inc. today announced that its CA Threat Manager 8.1 for SUSEA LinuxA has earned Virus Bulletin's VB100 award.
- Falklanders disappointed at Argentinian moves
AFP AFP - Falkland islanders are "disappointed" at Argentina's move to disrupt oil drilling in the south Atlantic archipelago, their leaders said amid a war of words between London and Buenos Aires.
- PrintCountry New Printer Ink Software Partnership is and SNO 145 Green for the Planet and for Customers Budget When it comes to conservation, most people know about recycling paper, plastics, glass and even batteries, cell phones and the oil from a car engine. Some are more green-conscious ...