Eco-Friendly Replacements For Traditional Promotional Products Enter Market
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Toronto and Bowmanville, Ontario â€' March 05, 2010 - The environment used to be a niche topic for businesses. According to Promos Canadaâ€™s Alex Subotich, thatâ€™s changed. Environmentally responsible positions are central to any positive company image. Thatâ€™s why Promos Canada has added eco-friendly promotional products that can add as alternatives to their traditional counterparts.
â€śMany of our environmentally friendly products are variations on classic business promotional items,â€ť said Mr Subotich, who manages the companyâ€™s catalogue of over 20,000 promotional products. â€śFor example, people have used imprinted pens and tote bags as standard trade show giveaways and other promotions for decades. Our catalogue includes versions of these classics that are made of recycled materials or are designed to be biodegradable.â€ť
Promos Canada continually looks for new, unique promotional items to add to its eco-friendly selection. For example, the company recently added a porcelain cup with silicone lid that replicates the handling characteristics of a traditional Styrofoam coffee cup, with its sealable, warmth retaining features. Unlike a Styrofoam cup, however, its porcelain counterpart can be washed and reused. Its distinctive look and large printing area has made it a popular business promotional item.
This is just one of the new cups, containers, pens, bags and more that have been designed to fit traditional promotional role while sticking to an environmentally friendly niche. Customers can explore Promos Canadaâ€™s range of eco-friendly promotional products by visiting promoscanada.com/shop/enviromentaly-friendly-products-c-140.html. To browse the companyâ€™s entire catalogue or order, visit promoscanada.com/shop/, call 1-877-552-6068 or email .
About Promos Canada
Promos Canada is the nationâ€™s leading supplier of distinctive promotional gifts and imprinted bulk items, including imprinted pens. Specializing in electronic and eco friendly promotional items, the company is located in Bowmanville, Ontario but delivers across North America.
2377 Hwy #2, Station 120, Ste 444
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Promos Canada from 59.164.129.xxx
Article Taged as : eco-friendly, replacements, traditional, promotional, products, enter, market, http, www.promoscanada.com, eco-friendly, replacements, traditional, promotional, products, enter, market,
Article Viewed 2700 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Eco-Friendly Replacements For Traditional Promotional Products Enter Market
Date Listed : Thursday, March 04, 2010
Source : ,
- Plethora of New Products to be Showcased at 2012 Molecular Medicine. Over 45 companies are launching new products at this year's Molecular Medicine TRI-CON. Products can be viewed in the exhibit hall on February 21-22.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story ...
- Newest Secure Messaging Products Drummond Certified™ in AS3.AS3 1Q12 test results certified by Drummond Group released today.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201517.htm
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Monmouth Vans Exclusive Dealer For New Wheelchair Safety Products The Bakk Flip & Lokk Up Wheelchair Restraint System is now available for purchase in the U.S. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the ...
- Lead Generation Marketing ROI Study ReleasedSurvey Reveals Opportunities to Increase B2B Lead Generation Performance and Profitability. (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb3426094.htm
- Many clinicians maintain positive attitudes toward industry marketing activitiesDespite current policy trends, many clinicians continue to hold positive attitudes toward gifts from and marketing interactions with pharmaceutical and device companies, according to a new study.
- eInserts A Cost Effective Alternative to Email Marketing eInserts.net announces a cost effective alternative to email marketing that promises to deliver real value as well as measurable results. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- Peruvian Amazon trees a niche market for carbon trading
AFP AFP - In a far-flung corner of the Peruvian Amazon, a multinational company aims to offset carbon dioxide emissions from its factories in France by planting thousands of trees which ...
- Learn the Future of Internet Marketing and Social Media for Online Businesses at AMA South Florida Event Search Engine Optimization expert Jay Berkowitz to share web site promotion and marketing techniques that work on March 25th at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boca Raton. (PRWeb Mar 22, ...
- Aftercad Software Announces Entry Into Nascent Cloud Gaming Market With New Approach to Zero Wait State Gaming Aftercad Software is pleased to announce that it has entered the nascent cloud gaming market with Project Immersion, the logical next step beyond Onlive, OTOY and other PC-Over-IP efforts for ...