PeopleChecking Alert Businesses To The Rise In CV Fraud
United Kingdom (February 26, 2010) - PeopleChecking, a service dedicated to offering employee background checks and employment screening services, are advising businesses about potential CV fraud during the recruitment application process.
As the job market has been hit particularly hard in what has been the deepest recession in the United Kingdom for decades, businesses are finding themselves inundated with applications when they open up a single position, and can be spoilt for choice with the amount of CVs they receive.
However, PeopleChecking are advising companies to be aware of fraudulent CVs which people can download over the internet or fabricate entirely. A large number of companies have reported copycat CVs being submitted in job applications, and even cases of false identity - people coming clean under pressure during the application process when the intricacies of their CV have been questioned.
'This can't just be dismissed as a case of people being desperate during the recession and doing everything they can to get back into work. Not only is it unfair on those who would be better suited to the job based on merit, but it is also illegal, fraudulent behaviour,' says George Elkington, MD of NorthgateArinso PeopleChecking. 'Imagine hiring somebody based purely on their CV and then finding out they can't even do the job required of them. Thorough background checks are crucial when you're looking to employ somebody in your firm, and you should look to question every single aspect of a person's CV during the interview process.'
To find out more about PeopleChecking and the employment screening services they provide, visit their website at: http://www.peoplechecking.com/ or telephone 0800 035 0545
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
john mathew from 202.164.57.xxx
Article Taged as : peoplechecking, alert, businesses, rise, fraud, http, www.peoplechecking.com, peoplechecking, alert, businesses, rise, fraud,
Article Viewed 2034 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : PeopleChecking Alert Businesses To The Rise In CV Fraud
Date Listed : Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Source : ,
- 3 Best Online Businesses (20th March, 2010) This article is about top three online businesses that can help us to earn money. There are lots ofinternet business that are attracting the people who are ...
- Local Businesses Use SEO Tools To Easily Reach Today's Local Consumers Online SAN DIEGO, CA - XLindex, a SEO tool created by BizMash, Inc., helps locally owned and operated businesses to take advantage of all of the new online and mobile resources that ...
- PeopleChecking Comment On Future HR Responsibility, Post Recession United Kingdom (March 10, 2010) - PeopleChecking, a service dedicated to offering employee background checks and employment screening services, comment on the increased recruitment responsibilities many company's human resources departments ...
- Tampa Bay Business Directory (ShopLocalBusinesses.com) ShopLocalBusinesses.com has taken a unique initiative to strengthen the economy of local shops and local businesses of the Tampa Bay area
With ShopLocalBusinesses.com, the users can easily locate the Tampa ...
- Why Local Businesses Should Hire a Professional SEO Company Most business owners who have some knowledge about the internet think it would be very easy and profitable to do Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) themselves without seeing the need ...
- SEO India Company Soft Solutions launched free seo services for small and medium businesses 10-march-2010. Soft Solutions India has been a leading Web Design, Development and SEO company since 2000. Soft Solutions has been serving to clients ranging from Individuals, Professionals, Small and Mid ...
- Comprehensive Resource for Entrepreneurs to Start Home Businesses Now Available In a unique happening, at least in the online world, an exhaustive resource for beginners to start businesses on the Internet has commenced its operations. This resource will take newbies ...
- PEO Services for Small and Medium Businesses �" Save Time and Money Many small or medium-sized businesses 5-500 employees find it difficult to keep up with the increased regulatory requirements and the particular complexities surrounding the modern human resource environment such as ...
- Smart Traffic to provide free SEO analysis and consultation for Small Businesses Smart Traffic offer free SEO analysis and consultation for small businesses in order to give them an introduction to basic SEO and what it can do for their website.
Smart Traffic ...
- International Technology Management Offers Highly Responsive IT Support to Small and Medium Sized Businesses Brisbane, Austrialia - Living in a period whereby everything is computerized, computer repairs and software problems can stall the entire operation of a business unit. Therefore, it becomes vital that ...