Why Backpackers Should Always Look For Tailor-made Backpacker Travel Insurance
Backpacker travel insurance is the best way to ensure your carefree holiday remains carefree. With backpacker travel insurance you can be sure to save your money and still put your worries to rest.
The ideal backpacker’s holiday is one that traverses boundaries and braves danger, the luxury resorts and billion-dollar views are passed up in favour of rustic hostels and priceless experiences. It’s about adventure, and where there is adventure, there is risk. Without the security that comes with 5 star hotel vaults and from the certain knowledge of where one will be spending the night (more than a few hours in advance) there is even greater risk of things going awry.
Travelling backpacker style often means being a traveler prepared for the worst, being a traveler with a plan. And when it comes down to it, there is no better plan, than a backpackers travel insurance plan. Backpacker travel insurance offers policies and plans which can be tailored to your needs and made within your budget. Cheap backpacker travel insurance does not have to mean compromised cover, your holiday adventure can still be fully secured and your worst nightmares kept at bay.
The beauty of travel insurance for backpackers is that it is designed with backpackers in mind: policies for single trip, multi trip, or even annual trip travel insurance are available. Whether you are looking for backpacking travel insurance to cover the inherent risks of your lifelong dream to backpack your way around Australia or whether domestic travel is a little too on the safe side �' and you need insurance cover for an overseas sojourn with no set return date, backpacker travel insurance will ensure you get the cover you at a cost you can live with.
There are insurance plans and policies to cover hitchhiking, trekking, road trips, boat trips. Whatever traveling you have in mind and wherever you want your travel to take you, backpacker travel insurance gives you the flexibility that is necessary when it comes to taking a backpacking holiday. A policy suited to you, and your as yet unknown destinations, a policy designed with your uncertainty in mind, backpacker travel insurance is sure to provide you with the best cover you can hope for at as little a cost as you can imagine.
When you purchase a backpacker travel insurance plan you are not buying hidden extras which simply won’t apply to you, you are not paying for add-ons that are more likely to be implemented when you slip on a spilt martini along glass tiles of the roof top pool of some ritzy five star hotel. No, with backpacker travel insurance the policy is tailor made for the type of risks and dangers a traveling backpacker is far more likely to encounter. Backpacker travel insurance can provide monetary compensation for flood damage to your belongings, health cover for malaria and other tropical diseases, immediate cash pay outs to cover the expense of an urgent mechanic repair to your combine van. For backpackers who are serious about their travelling and sensible about their cover, backpacker travel insurance is the only way to go.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Peter Jones from 203.122.50.xxx
Article Taged as : backpackers, should, always, look, tailor-made, backpacker, travel, insurance, http, www.1cover.com.au, backpackers, should, always, look, tailor-made, backpacker, travel, insurance,
Article Viewed 3517 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Why Backpackers Should Always Look For Tailor-made Backpacker Travel Insurance
Date Listed : Monday, March 01, 2010
Source : ,
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- Meet plants and algaes common ancestor Primitive organisms not always so simple researcher saysA biologist has created a sketch of what the first common ancestor of plants and algae may have looked like.
- Women Should Be Aware Of Heart Attack SymptomsDoctors say many women don't see a heart attack coming because they have different symptoms than men, and even emergency room physicians can be slow to reach a diagnosis.
- Got The Sniffles where Maybe You Shouldnt Drive Study SaysA new study says driving with a bad cold might be like getting behind the wheel under the influence. CBS 2's Kristyn Hartman reports.
- Should your child be learning the art of slow reading where As concerns grow that the Internet is making us intellectually shallow, some educators are rallying behind the slow-reading movement.
- Child free travel is an oddly new experience for this young motherAfter 10 years of parenting, child-free travel leaves this mother of three disarmed by the ease of it all.
- World debt and the Gulf oil spill should spur a Green New Deal If we enact a green economic recovery today, events like oil spills and debt crises could become relics of the past. But until we fully embrace a Green New Deal, ...
- Chinese currency why Americans should care if yuan is revalued A jump in the value of Chinese currency, the yuan, would make products manufactured in China more expensive, but could also help US manufacturers remain competitive abroad.
- Organic pesticides not always greener choice study finds A new study reveals some organic pesticides can have a higher environmental impact than conventional pesticides. Researchers investigated the effectiveness and environmental impact of organic pesticides to those of conventional ...
- Reader mailbag Should I pay off debt with the highest interest rate first where It's OK to first pay off debt on the loan with the biggest payment. With your improved cash flow, you can then tackle the loan with the higher interest rate.