Power Sports Factory Announces Unaudited 30% Year to Year Increase in 4th Quarter 2009 Sales of Motorbikes and Expects 1st Quarter 2010 Motorbike Sale
Power Sports Factory, Inc. (OTCBB:PSPF) Power Sports Factory, the exclusive importer and distributor of fuel efficient motorbikes and scooters under the Benelli brand, announces that it has increased year to year sales by 30% in the 4th Quarter of 2009 and is on pace to grow year to year sales by 100% in the 1st Quarter of 2010.
Shawn Landgraf, CEO of Power Sports Factory, said, 'Our strong sales growth over the last 5 months is a direct result of a new targeted sales campaign, aggressive dealer pricing and improved market conditions for the Power Sports Industry.' He adds 'We believe this is a true indication that we are seeing increased demand as this is typically the slow season for our Industry. Additionally, we believe that Power Sport Factory is uniquely positioned for 2010 with a high quality, competitive price point product and expect to gain significant market share as many of our competitors are no longer in business.'
About Power Sports Factory, Inc:
Philadelphia based Power Sports Factory, Inc., is wholly owned by Power Sports Factory, Inc. (OTCBB:PSPF) imports, markets and distributes motorbikes principally under the 'Benelli' brand. Power Sports Factory's motorbike line combines top performance, competitive pricing and cutting-edge European design from Benelli. Benelli is the designer of some of the best motorcycles and motorbikes in the world. The Benelli line is also known for its high-quality construction and superior styling, making it the smart choice for consumers. With today's volatile price of fuel, motorbikes are a smart alternative for people looking for superb gas mileage. Additional information is available at http://www.powersportsfactory.com and http://www.sec.gov
BikeShareSource(TM) is the Company's recently launched alternative transportation division. This new division markets Bike Sharing Systems to municipalities and transit agencies, property managers and real estate developers, colleges and universities, military institutions, hotels, parks and other transportation related businesses. Additional information is available on the BikeShareSource website at http://www.bikesharesource.com
The Power Sports Factory, Inc. logo is available athttp://http://www.globenewswire.com/ newsroom/ prs/ ?pkgid=6670
'The information contained in this news release, other than historical information, consists of forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in such statements. Factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by its forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, Power Sports Factory's limited operating history and business development associated with being a growth stage company; its dependence on key personnel; its ability to execute its business strategy; the intense competition it faces; risks associated with disruptions of its international supply chain; its exposure to product liability claims resulting from the use of its products; general economic and capital market conditions; its ability to raise additional capital; as well as those risks described under the heading 'Risk Factors' of Power Sports Factory's Form 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 15, 2009. Although Power Sports Factory believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable; it can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to have been correct.
This news release was distributed by GlobeNewswire, http://www.globenewswire.com
SOURCE: Power Sports Factory
CONTACT: CONTACT: Power Sports Factory, Inc.
Shawn Landgraf, CEO
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Steve from 72.231.7.xxx
Article Taged as : power, sports, factory, announces, unaudited, year, year, increase, quarter, 2009, sales, motorbikes, expects, quarter, 2010, motorbike, sale, http, www.powersportsfactory.com, power, sports, factory, announces, unaudited, year, year, increase, quarter, 2009, sales, motorbikes, expects, quarter, 2010, motorbike, sale,
Article Viewed 4499 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under group.
And brought to you by Channel ,
The XMl Feed Type and collected data bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is and Code Page (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Power Sports Factory Announces Unaudited 30% Year to Year Increase in 4th Quarter 2009 Sales of Motorbikes and Expects 1st Quarter 2010 Motorbike Sale
Date Listed : Monday, March 01, 2010
Source : ,
- In Pipe Technology Announces Licensing Agreement Opportunities for.In-Pipe Technology develops licensing agreement packages to expand In-Pipe's green sewer collection system treatment to off-shore municipal markets.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207231.htm
- MuseGlobal and Efficens Announces Partnership
Further Expands Global. MuseGlobal, Inc. and Efficens Software Ltd. announced today that Efficens will resell in Israel MuseGlobal's Social Business Content Platform. The reseller agreement, which further expands...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full ...
- MTNW Announces NSF Award to Retrofit US Coast Guard Icebreakers Healy.Measurement Technology NW brings modern winch instrumentation and monitoring to the US Coast Guard(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209412.htm
- California Southern University Announces Availability of Bachelor of.New online degree program combines foundational criminal justice courses with cutting-edge curriculum.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209220.htm
- Urban Green Energy Announces Fusion the Cleantech Solution for.New renewable wind and solar solution reduces operating costs for off-grid telecom towers and minimizes environmental footprint(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209222.htm
- Boston area Intellectual Property Firm Patents Etcetera Announces a.Patents Etcetera announces a novel fire-fighting device, the Grantham MechVent™, designed to minimize the possibility of flashover during a building fire.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/firefighting/granthammechvent/prweb9189891.htm
- A2LA Announces Forensic DNA Testing and Databasing Pilot ProgramA2LA Pilot Program is being offered in the area of Forensic DNA Testing and Databasing(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9190081.htm
- Laser Nail Center Announces the Addition of a New Office Serving the. People suffering from nail fungus infection in Atlanta, Georgia now have a safe and effective treatment option using laser nail fungus removal at the Acworth, Georgia Laser Nail Center.(PRWeb February ...
- A2LA Announces Crime Scene Analysis Accreditation Pilot ProgramA2LA Pilot Program is being offered in the area of crime scene analysis(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9206942.htm
- Pittcon 2012 Announces Exposition Highlights The Pittcon 2012 Exposition, which takes place March 12-15, at the Orange County Convention Center, will include 943 exhibitors (count as of February 15) that...(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full ...